How much do you spend on electricity for your hps 4k plus only.

• Thread starter liketosmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

If you can't pay the bills with 4-6k op, then you are doing it wrong.
Your right , But also proves real MEd pateints and the sick and elderly living on ssi are fucked Only Drugdealers Under the disguise of med patients or sick people forced to turn drug dealer to grow can run 4k , basically a closet grow:character0035:

its crazy where hawaii and cali pay outragious priceds but a few states over in the mid west they pay like 8 -6 cents

R

RMCG

Your right , But also proves real MEd pateints and the sick and elderly living on ssi are fucked Only Drugdealers Under the disguise of med patients or sick people forced to turn drug dealer to grow can run 4k , basically a closet grow:character0035:

its crazy where hawaii and cali pay outragious priceds but a few states over in the mid west they pay like 8 -6 cents

If you are truly on SSI/Disabled, this is exactly what the program is for. Not sure you would be running an op that large for 'personal consumption'.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

CLICK

There is everything ya need...Big reps to
420genetics.com for having that link on hand..

E

Element4NorCal

Power costs

1000$ r u nuts, I run just a little under 4000k and it cost like 60$extra a month or 120$ a cylce
so about 20$ extra on your bill per month per 1000watter

You live in Canada I see and I can only say you are lucky enough to be able to say that adding 1k watt grow light only adds $20 a month to you bill. The majority of us living down here in the US have much higher power rates.

In Arizona the power is .08 cents per kilowatt in the winter and .18 cents in the summer so your power bill will more than double if you are flowering on a perpetual cycle. The cost of 3k watts flowering at 12/12 and 1k watts in 18/6 veg the cost was $700 per month in the summer peak rates and $350 or less in winter. This bill is all inclusive with the rest of a 2000 sq ft house with portable a/c in grow room year round and home a/c unit in summer.

In California the power rates are different and work on a sliding scale depending on the type of account you have (business, residential, financial assistance). The more power you use the more it costs. The rates go from a starting point of .13 cents per kilowatt to .27 cents to .34 cents to .45 cents per kilowatt. So you could end up paying $20 to $25 per day for power enough to run 4k watts with no a/c or dehumidifier. I know of a medical patient who is qualified for a financial assistance program that gives cheaper access to power since this patient is having some financial issues and cannot afford to purchase medication. I believe this patient actually pays .10 cents per kilowatt hour.

Jay Frost

B

BennyBlanco

yeah afoaf had his whole op in his bedroom there was constantly noise and lights on and s girl lived with him

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Someone must be on the 'CARE' program...

lmao...... would you like a photo copy of my bill, i dont need a handout..... save that for some one who needs it that is honestly what i pay per month on my electricity

M

Monkey OG

Fuck PG&E with their ridiculous electricity rates in Cali!

CARE = Cant Afford Ridiculous Electricityrates.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i run 10k watts with digi ballsts on 220 and i pay about four hundred a month just on the the lights... then add in ac and what not...

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
"plug that shit in and find out - mr dizzle"

thats what i did..

J

jakew215

i beat you all i have a sub pannel that i pulled 100amp service have a max can 8" fan three oscilating fans 1800 gph pump for irrigation 4k for lights 12000 btu ac unit, and thats in my flower room, in mommy room i run 4 banks on 2' t5 sunblaze lamps my eazy cloner a 1/4 hp water chiller, three water pumps airpumps fans 1 400 watt hps over my cuts another t5 4' fixture over my cloner and a 6000 btu cooler,

and with all that running i also have three tv's on in my house three teenage daughters ones boyfriend a friend on my couch and the ac running all day....... total tally.............just the electricity portion of my bill is about 30$ a month....... and yess its all hooked up after the meter and legit!!!!!!:cool0019:

your fuckin high bro.

My 2kws, One fan, Four Flouros, 4 oscillating fans raised my bill 90 dollars a month @ .12kwh in the norcal area (shasta county)

there is no way you powering all that for 30 bucks dude. your straight trippin. i'd like to see a copy of that bill.

whats your total usage per month? mines around 2500- 3000kw in june/july. coming out to about 300-375 mo TOTAL electricity use in a 5br4bath 2 story house. it was around 200 before i started growing...

F

FreshSteppin

yea that is straight bullshit cause thats about what im pullin in my house and my usage is about 4000kw straight!

tiered rates made my 4k and everything else total to $600

J

jakew215

yea that is straight bullshit cause thats about what im pullin in my house and my usage is about 4000kw straight!

tiered rates made my 4k and everything else total to $600

no bullshit. what am i bullshitting about...

C

Cannabear

6 lights, and a large veg room, plus the house for 900 a month in expensive ass california

J

Jimmy Smash

hi all,

anybody ever considered getting a generator. i was thinking about swithing it on only when i when over the 1st or 2nd tier. i know gas prices can be pricey, but its just an idea. i really like the ones made by honda sold at the motocross offroad shops. they are super quiet and fuel efficient. they have a model that can give 3000 watts, so i was thinking about running my 2 1k's and 6 in cooling fans on it, basically all the stuff on the 12/12 curcuit. based on specs, it says you can run 12 hours on one gal of unleaded. so what do you guys and girls think?

JS

D

Dubsta

I run 2 1k's and 2 400w's and my bills anywhere from $210-350. It has been much higher but been pretty steady latley at $250-300. I'm in washington and our powers pretty cheap compared to cali. few months back i think it was only 210. 5 bedroom house

H

Headach

What the fuck? 30?

I'm running 2 1'kersn dehum, mini split, quarter hp chiller and a bunch of little shit and last month my bill hit mid 600.

Top Bottom