2.4 x 1.2 tent
8 x 15l pots
2 x 720w led
200mm extraction
Canna nutes
Incredible bulk strain
Autopot
Air domes

I am very interested to see how much my first grow will weigh, if anyone can take a guess for me I will be very grateful.

2 weeks left until harvest

How much do you think this will weigh
How much do you think this will weigh 2
Choppr

Choppr

Yeah, that dry weight is a killer my dude, Im goin with just under 2lbs - dont take them early! (let them buds harden and fatten) for the last weeks itll look like they're doin nothing, but they will be gaining weight....

Nice Grow!

C

Chris67912

Yeah, that dry weight is a killer my dude, Im goin with just under 2lbs - dont take them early! (let them buds harden and fatten) for the last weeks itll look like they're doin nothing, but they will be gaining weight....

Nice Grow!
Thankyou for the reply, I really didn’t know what to think 20oz or even 70oz - driving me crazy every night wondering!

I will definitely leave them to fatten up. What would be your advice on the timing of harvest

D

DougV

To bad there isn’t a small pot for the winner.

15L pot, 1440 watts LED, 1lb, 14oz.. Only as 2lb was already taken. This final cleaned and dry weight.

I got 1.5 lb out of 8 plants in 19L (5 gal) under two 630 watt lights. You might not want to be too wedded to two weeks, either.

Doug

Choppr

Choppr

Thankyou for the reply, I really didn’t know what to think 20oz or even 70oz - driving me crazy every night wondering!

I will definitely leave them to fatten up. What would be your advice on the timing of harvest
Dont go by the weeks spec'd on the seed pack, theyre ready when theyre ready, keep an eye on Trichomes - id say your 3 weeks out - also indoor your usually lookin at 5-8 oz per plant based on your pots and plant size.... whatever the harvest weight is doesnt really matter unless your trying to pay your rent with it - lol, Id feel more satisfied that You'll bring a good harvest home, probably had fun doin it ! nice work!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Dont go by the weeks spec'd on the seed pack, theyre ready when theyre ready, keep an eye on Trichomes - id say your 3 weeks out - also indoor your usually lookin at 5-8 oz per plant based on your pots and plant size.... whatever the harvest weight is doesnt really matter unless your trying to pay your rent with it - lol, Id feel more satisfied that You'll bring a good harvest home, probably had fun doin it ! nice work!
I second this opinion wholeheartedly,
Yield chasing can definitely leave you wanting.
Quality over quantity? Definitely in the beginning, once you are in the know, meaning all the in and outs of your methods, then you go for ticking up weight, while not sacrificing quality, the other way around? Not great. Sucks to have a big pile of so so herbs.

Nice job, beautiful rig too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom