How much for a quality high thc clone from Strainly?

• Thread starter TonyMac2020
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TonyMac2020

TonyMac2020

I want to specialize on some high quality cuts possibly start selling them but is it worth it to spend 300-500 per clone? Strains like Jealousy and oreoz? I'm guessing when they say "breeder cut" that it is official. Just hoping it isn't a crap shoot at that price point

growsince79

growsince79

I want to specialize on some high quality cuts possibly start selling them but is it worth it to spend 300-500 per clone? Strains like Jealousy and oreoz? I'm guessing when they say "breeder cut" that it is official. Just hoping it isn't a crap shoot at that price point
$350 for a cutting-not me. I wouldn't pay over $30- and even that is rediculous for a legal plant.

TSD

TSD

That's nuts. 20 is my max for a clone, unless it'smassive, then 35 max... but I do outdoor so I go with seeds, sometimes make a few clones for myself from the seeds. I give clones away for free to my friends. 500 bucks? That bitch better yield POUNDSSSS.

Moshmen

Moshmen

If you don’t know the breeder and smoked it it’s a crap shoot in my opinion! Remember no regulation means anybody can call it anything ! Catchy names don’t get me buzzed - I think 25/30$ each is good a man needs to feed his fam ! Lol

3 balls

3 balls

It's definitely a fashion show these days. Whatever the "latest greatest" that Snoop Dog etc. is smoking is what moves. If I knew for a fact somebody had spent the ridiculous bucks for the seeds followed by all the work to find the perfect pheno I wouldn't mind spending that. If you think about it, it's a bargain. Who the hell knows what you're actually getting though.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I don't care what kind of alien magic weed it is, I would never spend $300-500 for a clone.

I'm a cheap bastard who doesn't buy designer clothes though so why would I buy a designer plant 🤣.

Top Bottom