How much fox farm trio should i use for candy kush auto?

• Thread starter DevinA95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DevinA95

DevinA95

hello people. I have an auto flower that is 2 weeks old yesterday. I haven't given her any nutes(other than what's in the soil) but I know it will be time to be feeding her soon. Can anyone help me with how to use this stuff on autos? I've used it on photoperiods but I know autos take less nutes and I dont want to burn her. I appreciate anyone that helps. And has anyone ever used black strap molasses with autos?

How much fox farm trio should i use for candy kush auto
oLd1

oLd1

New guy but I’ll try.

What medium you using?

I’m using Happy Frog and have been good with nothing through the grow.

If you do the most I would use would be a quarter what is called for.

oLd1

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Screenshot 20211013 192712

Prolly best to start at 25% recommended dosage and move from there.

DevinA95

DevinA95

20211013 210905
I just noticed this single little white/yellow speck. Is this f@#king mildew or something? Thanks alot people.

FrankWhite41

FrankWhite41

This is the only spot I've noticed. I'm hoping it could be a burn from a water droplet.
Yea that's nothing on the leaf if your worried use you jewlers loupe and look close. That soil has slow release nitro like miracle grow. So I wouldn't use the grow nutes in veg unless you see a start of deficiency. Just keep a good water schedule. The more you water the more nitro you release don't want the fry them. Once you flip use a quarter of what's recommended unless you see a deficiency. Still no grow nutes there already in the soil and you don't need a ton of nitro in bloom. You never want to over do it cause you can always add but can't take away.
Cheers

DevinA95

DevinA95

Sorry for the over load of questions bros but I'm freaking out now. Just got home from work and I have a yellowing tip. Why is this? Is it nutrient burn?

20211014 175024

Latest posts

Top Bottom