How much (g) per w do y make

• Thread starter koba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
odirt

odirt

I’m still in raptor hoods with hortilux 1k hps, I get lights as close to plants. Do 1 plant a light on 4x4 square pvc with 2-3 layers. Anywhere from 800-1000g a light in a dialed in room no co2 no fancy nutrients. I use 5g pots auto fed coco 1-2x a day. Cal mag canna s&bout pk overdrive easy simple kills it.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I m runing on 2x600w hps.
Result are not average but also not perfect...
Guys how much (g) do y pull per w? And what light do y use.
I generally pull 0.75g/w has been higher has been less using 2x 600w hps

Moshmen

Moshmen

No idea, I dont measure my success in grams. I care more about quality than weight.

That being said, my last grow was 232g from a 260w light. Not gonna do the math, but it's close to 1g a w. Single plant no training.
I agree with BC! I’m lookin for quality then quantity.

Are ya pull in dry smokable weight ? Or harvested weight?

I use cheap recordcent LEDS at aboout 560 true watts and pulled 315 g’s about . 7 wet

Auto flowers and ended up with about 100 grams of smokeable bud ! About .27

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

When I scrOG two plants in a 4x4 with 100% canopy under my led system, I average just under 2gpw but have pulled that before. But I have since changed my plant count to offer more variety and care less about yields. Once you have grown for a while, and if it’s for yourself and gifts, at least for many of us we have huge surpluses and then we do stupid shit like roll 1/4lb cones

439821E1 7FF0 49BF 9B91 914E05316CE8

basscaptain

basscaptain

When I scrOG two plants in a 4x4 with 100% canopy under my led system, I average just under 2gpw but have pulled that before. But I have since changed my plant count to offer more variety and care less about yields. Once you have grown for a while, and if it’s for yourself and gifts, at least for many of us we have huge surpluses and then we do stupid shit like roll 1/4lb cones

View attachment 907635
Can I get a God Dam Bro...... Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time can I get a hit LOL :)

Last edited:
Dbear180

Dbear180

I pulled 4.5lbs dried & finished this run from 1800 watts of single end 600 hps in hammerhead hoods (3 units with basically just the internals of a raptor) & I used brand new ushio opti red bulbs. New bulbs def make a difference. All new strains from seed, chasing phenos, so I was pretty happy with this one. I think the math worked out to 1.15gpw.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I m runing on 2x600w hps.
Result are not average but also not perfect...
Guys how much (g) do y pull per w? And what light do y use.
GPW is not really a good way to measure. It's the veg time and strain that's gonna be a big part of the equation. If you are looking for what has the most potential to provide the biggest yeild in terms of lighting I would go by ppfd. The rest is strain, environment and grower ability.

BigCube

BigCube

GPW is not really a good way to measure. It's the veg time and strain that's gonna be a big part of the equation. If you are looking for what has the most potential to provide the biggest yeild in terms of lighting I would go by ppfd. The rest is strain, environment and grower ability.

This ^

Well said man.

odirt

odirt

I don’t feel strain has as much to do with it as environment and grower ability bigger factors. And quality is never a question with quantity in my experience . Strain might differ a few oz but nothing crazy If u fill out that scrog net. I veg in veg room bout month month in half then when if flower room veg average 2 wells to fill out scrog then flip. 1 plant a light in my experience is easier the sog.

Top Bottom