How much hash can you dissolve into Everclear?

• Thread starter donmekka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
donmekka

donmekka

How much hash can you dissolve into Everclear? The reason i am asking is i have about 70 or so grams of dry sift in about 1 quart of Everclear and there's about a inch of what appears to be glands on the bottom looks like gold/tan sand . Temps are about 60*F is the alcohol fully saturated or is that just a bunch of insolubles ?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Great question! i dont know the real answer but, If I were worried about solvent saturation, I'd just do a second wash. GL.

donmekka

donmekka

Yes a second wash is going to be a must! Thank you Walter!

germinator

germinator

115 f.. is used to dissolve bho in 190 proof everclear. May wanna place jar in a warm water bath. .02

drbombay

drbombay

grab and dry a little of the solid. give a taste. compare the high. extract or dispose based on result.

donmekka

donmekka

Thanks doc that's a sure fire way to tell if there's any good stuff left behind!

J

Jalisco Kid

Back in June I had a qt I put 40 grams in. Shook every day or so. Tried in Aug. If I was in the US I would have cried at the loss. I poured it thru a coffee filter and drank a few shots. Not worth the time. But I did not decarb the hash. When the harvests start filtering out of the mts next month I will decarb some hash and try again. This time I also want to add some tintura de opio and start dialing that in.
Smoked the residue, nothing really there but a distinct flavor. Live and learn. JK

donmekka

donmekka

Hmm strange it did little for you probly has to do with not decarbing. What I have been doing is after the everclear is evaporated I add just enough propylene glycol to make it fluid enough to work in my E-pens...its awesome Total discretion in public! I was baking in the baking isle at the grocery store yesterday.

Well the hot err warm bath worked! I marked the jar and about 1cm of the sediment dissolved after about 1 hour sitting in my sink with hot tap water.

Top Bottom