how much intake

• Thread starter Arsenal18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Arsenal18

http://www.invalid.com/photos/52069047@N03/4794968240/

As of right now I have a can-fan 66 with a vortex 452cfm fan pulling through it and out the light. How much intake do I need to make sure no odor gets out and the pressure in my tent is correct?

B

burnedout

Well right now you should have negative pressure, which is what you want. What is your intake currently?

A

Arsenal18

As of right now I'm in the process of completing my tent setup. I have no intake except for the port holes which i can't leave open all the time due to light penetration during the dark

B

burnedout

If you're going passive I'd start with 2-6" (light proofed of course) and if active then either a 4" vortex or 6" on a speed control. As long as your temps are in range and you have negative pressure in the tent, you should be good to go.

If you're going passive you'll still need a way for air to enter the room the tent is it, but it sounds like your looking for an active inlet. hope that helps

A

Arsenal18

yeah i think i'm gonna get a 125cfm intake fan to pull air into the room at the bottom from my central ac vent, i live in a very hot and humid area during the summer so the ac would help tremendously

Top Bottom