How much light ?

• Thread starter treetree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

treetree

so im running 2 / 2x4 foot trays long ways so its like a 2x8 tray if budget was no problem what size of lights and what kind of hoods would suggest i run ? kinda of playing around with the idea of light mover as well can you use a light mover with air cooled hoods ?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

How much light?
More light!

Just make it 4x4 n throw a 1k over it.

Or, Let's see, a xxxl hood is about 2.5' wide, so if you're gonna do em in a line, if you're ballerbaler do 4 1k's n put 2' in-between your trays n scrog away...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Adjustawing would be sweet or a raptor of xxxl but deff use a 1k light or if your gonna run them 2x8 run 2k fuck it it would be a shut ton of light but would be bad ass!

G

gutter_socal

2x600w would probably be ideal, look at the SunMaster or similar reflectors.

A

amstercal

If budget, heat and height aren't a problem, I'd go 2k too. 1k would do you though if you can get it into a 4x4. I'm not personally a fan of the 600s unless there are height restrictions.

T

treetree

yo thanks for the advise guys looking at my space i think the 4x4 would work better give me more room for maybe anther table thanks again

S

smalltime99

What about going with a Raptor Hood and a Phantom ballast? You could run two and get some really good numbers and quality.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
2 / 2x4 foot trays long ways so its like a 2x8 tray if budget was no problem what size of lights

this is what I would do If money was not a problem

Top Bottom