How much longer do these need?

• Thread starter Ilike2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

I never wrote down when I put them in flower and they are coming along great except a little over crowding. I also put a pic below of some lions mane mushrooms I’m trying to grow. I heard they taste like lobster and have a ton of beneficial properties that our bodies need. I’m going to cook some and dehydrate the rest and grind them up into pills. But I’d really like some opinions as to how much longer the plants in my tent will take. Each plant is a different strain but they are all indica leaning hybrids. If anyone needs more pics I can upload them.

How much longer do these need
How much longer do these need 2
How much longer do these need 3
Maxwax

Maxwax

Im no expert but Id say another 4 - 5 weeks but it really depends on the height of your tent. Those look like pup buds but I get the feeling youre gonna run out of room fast without some immediate trimmng and management.

P

Pin

Looks like 2 different plants , one farther along on the right.
Left hard to say . I’ve had sativa looking like that went 10 more weeks.
And the one on the right looks like it let the gas out already.
One on the left- let that bitch ride
Long ways.

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

Oh crap. I was hoping maybe 2 weeks or so. But each plant is a different strain. They are all the same age also. They have already stopped stretching to. But I’m guessing that some grew taller than the others due to be different strains. I’m growing cement shoes, godfather og, slurricane. Dosi dos, and star killer. I did plant to many is such a small area, I know that now. But they all seem to be doing good as I’ve had no issues yet. I’m sure when the buds get a little bigger the humidity might be a issue so I’ll leave the tent door half open to let it out and let more fresh air get in.

Top Bottom