How much longer does my girl have?

• Thread starter Girlonbikes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

I just started my 8th week of flower. There seems to be a lot of white pistils still and the buds are still pretty small. Maybe a bit less than an inch thick at the top of the branches. Anyone recommend a loupe from Amazon? They all had some reviews scattered for each that said someone recommended not buying it. So I’m not sure what to get to look at trichomes. My microscope is 100x and it’s too close of a view to tell.

How much longer does my girl have
How much longer does my girl have 2
How much longer does my girl have 3
How much longer does my girl have 4
How much longer does my girl have 5
How much longer does my girl have 6

Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

I use a Carson micromax 60-100X not the very best you can buy but certainly gets the job done, plants look like they haven’t started to swell much yet by the looks of it you have few weeks left, good luck

Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

It's a cheap blurple. They lie about par and what the light can actually do.80w so about 50 watts not counting the fan. https://www.amazon.com/Temperature-...t=&hvlocphy=1024115&hvtargid=pla-784416742784. You did a great job with a piss poor light. Maybe 2-3 weeks left.

Thank you! I had no idea my light was not good! I recently upgraded from an even weaker light that had about half the coverage. What light would you suggest i upgrade to, next time I am ready to upgrade? Preferably if you have any suggestions that are under $100 or between $100-$150. Thank you!

growsince79

growsince79

Thank you! I had no idea my light was not good! I recently upgraded from an even weaker light that had about half the coverage. What light would you suggest i upgrade to, next time I am ready to upgrade? Preferably if you have any suggestions that are under $100 or between $100-$150. Thank you!
I just got a hlg 100 so far I like it

IMG 20200923 174800756 HDR
bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Im unsure of your tent size, but I have had a great experience with both Mars Hydro and Kingbrite.
I would recommend at least a 100w true power draw LED light which should cover around a 2x2 space.

Your plant looks very nice considering the low power draw.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Anyone else think that my buds look very small still for being at the beginning of their 8th week of flower?
Are you 8 weeks from flipping the lights or from the formation of flower? Looks like flip, if so, they look good and will fatten up a bit over the next 2-3 weeks. You still have a lot of white pistils.

Latest posts

Top Bottom