How much longer will these continue to bloom?

• Thread starter Scooter1977
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scooter1977

Scooter1977

First time grower got 16 plants all in different places (subdivision smell) ! How long do the plants flower for and how do you know if they have reached their max? I have only used ground soil and rotten strawberries as fertilizer and it smells phenomenal and a few others were watermelon, Apples, and pumpkin is what I used besides regular dig out the ground dirt in 5 gallon buckets and the others are in the ground the bucket plants and the fruit fertilizer plants look better I've been using fox 🦊 on the plants in the ground!??? Any info would be great

How much longer will these continue to bloom
How much longer will these continue to bloom 2
How much longer will these continue to bloom 3
ArmoredGoat

ArmoredGoat

They are just getting started. At least 4 more weeks, IMO, but probably longer. Most of the hairs will die off before it’s ready.
Yep, 100% agree. Several more weeks on these. Nowhere near ready. Solstice is about a week away. Folks In Michigan will be preparing to chop as the frost/cold weather starts to creep in.

Scooter1977

Scooter1977

Thank you ! I'm a first time grower long time smoker and I wanted to try it I don't want to ask locals here in KY they would be gone bye the time I went to the bathroom lol! And I need some advice I planted these in April around the 20th thanks again!!

Top Bottom