How much longer

• Thread starter frequentfleyer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Autos are stretching and pre flowers are coming on by the day, just wondering how long typically they preflower and stretch before the Buds start to form? Again I know I can’t get a direct answer but a general in range number of weeks or days

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Autos are stretching and pre flowers are coming on by the day, just wondering how long typically they preflower and stretch before the Buds start to form? Again I know I can’t get a direct answer but a general in range number of weeks or days

87A1938E 7A0E 484A 86D3 3C7BF1C072DD
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

From my understanding autos are usually pretty dam close to the breeder specifications. I don't grow them but I know a guy to tag for ya. @Moshmen if ya don't mind help this gentleman out?

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

From my understanding autos are usually pretty dam close to the breeder specifications. I don't grow them but I know a guy to tag for ya. @Moshmen if ya don't mind help this gentleman out?

Appreciate that. I didn’t intentionally o purchased some seeds online and that started to preflower 2 weeks from seed shake my head some I’m rolling with it. They did say 50-65 days on the pack of seeds. But they are autos so is 50/60 days from first signs of flower

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Appreciate that. I didn’t intentionally o purchased some seeds online and that started to preflower 2 weeks from seed shake my head some I’m rolling with it. They did say 50-65 days on the pack of seeds. But they are autos so is 50/60 days from first signs of flower
I think that's total days.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I planted 4/28, so that means in next few weeks it’s got lots of work. Is is possible for a seed to start flowering 2 weeks from seed if they aren’t autos?
possible but unlikely. Usually 3-5 weeks to reach maturity and a plant wont flower until then even under 12/12 light. Auto's flower as soon as they reach maturity.

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

possible but unlikely. Usually 3-5 weeks to reach maturity and a plant wont flower until then even under 12/12 light. Auto's flower as soon as they reach maturity.
That’s what I thought I grew two bag seed plants on my first run and they didn’t preflower until a month then ended up being male unfortunately. But I planted these on 4/28 they started to preflower about 5/12-5-18 somewhere in there

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Hey folks so it’s been 9.5 weeks from seed and my what I think to be autos aren’t doing anything but pre flowering and and adding on bud sites. I read that if the auto doesn’t start to form buds between weekn3-6 then you have to manually switch to 12/12?? Any ideas or thoughts? Also could it be a just have some very vigorous photo period plants that pre flowered earlier?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey folks so it’s been 9.5 weeks from seed and my what I think to be autos aren’t doing anything but pre flowering and and adding on bud sites. I read that if the auto doesn’t start to form buds between weekn3-6 then you have to manually switch to 12/12?? Any ideas or thoughts? Also could it be a just have some very vigorous photo period plants that pre flowered earlier?
At 9.5 weeks from seed I would say it's a photoperiod definitely flip to 12/12

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

At 9.5 weeks from seed I would say it's a photoperiod definitely flip to 12/12
I just flipped em , they’re all alittle over a foot right now which is another reason I got skeptical. It’s gonna get tight in the 4x4 got 6 what I thought to be autos lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I just flipped em , they’re all alittle over a foot right now which is another reason I got skeptical. It’s gonna get tight in the 4x4 got 6 what I thought to be autos lol
Sometimes seeds get mixed up and sometimes part or all of the seeds produced are not autos. Take that info lightly because I can't even remember where it comes to mind from. So it may not be accurate

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Sometimes seeds get mixed up and sometimes part or all of the seeds produced are not autos. Take that info lightly because I can't even remember where it comes to mind from. So it may not be accurate
I was shopping photo period seeds so I was bummed when I thought they were autos. I get what you are saying because it’s genetics things can happen that are common and uncommon.

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Quick video of the size and how they are looking, the flipped is switched. They haven’t been nuted very much no more than 300 ppm should I boost it up? Since I’m almost certain they are photo periods

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Quick video of the size and how they are looking, the flipped is switched. They haven’t been nuted very much no more than 300 ppm should I boost it up? Since I’m almost certain they are photo periods
If you’re most certain it’s a photo, start increasing ppm weekly, read the plants and don’t overdue it. Or take aquamans great advice and stay the course, eliminate any potential problems 🤣

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Day 3 flower and the bud sites have opened and almost doubled!!! Appreciate everyone’s opinions now hopefully I can get these caught up and still trained alittle more

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Good morning everyone been awhile been a few weeks since I inquired or shared info just wanted everyone who’s helped and supported progress this is 3 weeks into flower!! Featured here is.... Brown sugar BY cannarado Genetics
ILGM BlackWidow

5EAEF8BD D405 4B9B 9768 1EE2795900EB
F15377EE FEA0 493A AAB2 95DB1AD8123F
8FAD40F5 65E5 45F6 B8FA 0F9F61E48C85
7721F465 6E14 4B78 A75D 2713632036EE
2A375193 8A85 4BC9 842C 2137520AE72B

Latest posts

Top Bottom