• Thread starter embaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

What strain?

Type of lighting

How many weeks from flip?

You don't own a cheapo 60x scope? I got mine on Amazon for 13.00 3 yrs ago. Still works, minus the dieing batteries.

I'd say 2 more by the pics.

embaks

embaks

Jan 12th was flip date. Lights are 350 watts of fluros mixed with 200 watts of leds

embaks

embaks

I'll have a scope tomorrow keep forgetting to grab from dudes house.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just remember, amber trichs will (at least in my exp) will show up on sugar leaves 1st. Don't go by the sugar leaves. Also, shade the scope from the light. It can often make trichs appear to be amber, but are really just cloudy or clear. Little things I've picked up on the way.

Also, pm replied.

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Jan 12th was flip date. Lights are 350 watts of fluros mixed with 200 watts of leds

Here is a helpful link https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/nyc-diesel

I flipped about the same day, and your girl goes an extra week than my Platinum OG, which I have lined up for mid March.
My gut tells me April 1, on her. If I may suggest, add 2 oz of unsulphured blackstrap molasses, per gal to your water only feedings, from now until a week before flush. (3 weeks). Those buds will benefit immensely and reward you with firm nuggets.

embaks

embaks

Here is a helpful link https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/nyc-diesel

I flipped about the same day, and your girl goes an extra week than my Platinum OG, which I have lined up for mid March.
My gut tells me April 1, on her. If I may suggest, add 2 oz of unsulphured blackstrap molasses, per gal to your water only feedings, from now until a week before flush. (3 weeks). Those buds will benefit immensely and reward you with firm nuggets.
Where does one accuire said molasses?

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

You will find it in most health food stores, bakery supply, very common item, There are three major types of molasses: unsulphured, sulphured and blackstrap. Unsulphured molasses is the finest quality. It is made from the juice of sun-ripened cane and the juice is clarified and concentrated. It feeds your soil microbes and in turn, your girls will swell and firm up as the amino acids, sugars, and carbs increase.

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

I'll have a scope tomorrow keep forgetting to grab from dudes house.

Forget the scope for at a minimum 3 more weeks. Let those Sativa dominant traits finish. You'll want to take them early in the 100% clouding process for a speedier head high, otherwise if the trichs become too dark, majority amber, you will lose the Sativa high and gain a more couch lock buzz, indicative of the Indica genetics.

embaks

embaks

Forget the scope for at a minimum 3 more weeks. Let those Sativa dominant traits finish. You'll want to take them early in the 100% clouding process for a speedier head high, otherwise if the trichs become too dark, majority amber, you will lose the Sativa high and gain a more couch lock buzz, indicative of the Indica genetics.
If I want the couch lock effect what's the best way.?

embaks

embaks

I figured I had at least two weeks.
Just trying to not ruin the smoke. Seems to be some fireee. Smells like some fruity gas..

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

If I want the couch lock effect what's the best way.?

Grow an INDICA dominant strain, and let the trichomes get reddish, amber in a majority of the trichomes on the buds themselves. With this NYD, I'd let her swell and enjoy those fruity terps and heady high. I still believe late March will be your optimum target.

embaks

embaks

Grow an INDICA dominant strain, and let the trichomes get reddish, amber in a majority of the trichomes on the buds themselves. With this NYD, I'd let her swell and enjoy those fruity terps and heady high. I still believe late March will be your optimum target.
Okay. Well thank you. This was a freebie plant. So its not 100% my choice. I just want the best of the best

Latest posts

Top Bottom