How Much More Time?

• Thread starter embaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I figured I had at least two weeks.
Just trying to not ruin the smoke. Seems to be some fireee. Smells like some fruity gas..

You likely have more than 2 weeks but NYCD is a couchlock kinda strain. It is not like ECSD. I say chop when mostly cloudy and you just start to see the browning and degradation of the trichs for the most potent smoke. It should more than get you where you want.

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Okay. Well thank you. This was a freebie plant. So its not 100% my choice. I just want the best of the best

@embaks , I came across this vid, on the tube today, he is discussing NYD, and thought you'd enjoy it.

embaks

embaks

Wonder what the difference In smoke is auto vs reg. Ive got a monster plant compared to the autos

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Wonder what the difference In smoke is auto vs reg. Ive got a monster plant compared to the autos

In my experience and I have grown all 3 kinds of seeds. Autos can give potent good highs but a top shelf strain of photoperiod plants will possibly offer a more complex high. Autos have been inbred with a low potency plant 100% of the time. This will matter even if the marketing says it does not.

Top Bottom