How much plant nutrient should I add to a gallon of water?

• Thread starter DonutDork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DonutDork

DonutDork

Yesterday I started my indoor plant’s flower stage, but I didn’t give it any nutrients during the veg stage at all. I just bought the GreenPlanet Medi One nutrients today and idk how much to add to a gallon of distilled water, or even when to add it. Any help? 😅

How much plant nutrient should i add to a gallon of water
DonutDork

DonutDork

if your confused about anything just ask but specificly ask.
I’ll try to be as specific as I can. The directions say that during the vegetative stage you should add 10ml per gallon the first week, up it to 15ml the next week, 20ml and so on from week 1-8 during veg. But I didn’t start it during veg. Do I start it off little by little like it’s still in the veg stage, or immediately start with 30ml after 1 week of flower?

freezeland2

freezeland2

I’ll try to be as specific as I can. The directions say that during the vegetative stage you should add 10ml per gallon the first week, up it to 15ml the next week, 20ml and so on from week 1-8 during veg. But I didn’t start it during veg. Do I start it off little by little like it’s still in the veg stage, or immediately start with 30ml after 1 week of flower?
Start in the column for week one of flower in the chart I dug up for you. But use 1/2 the indicated dosage. Also look at the fine print at the bottom of the chart. It gives you the targeted EC/PPM but if using half dose your resulting EC/PPM should be half of what is on the chart. Also note the recommended PH range at the bottom of the chart. Check the PH after mixing the solution.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

My suggestion is the same as freeze, tbh im all organic and even dilute the amounts of nutes i add to teas etc just to be careful so half of what they suggest should be fine, in my opinion a company will always suggest their customers use more than needed to sell more product.

Top Bottom