how much ppm per feeding?

• Thread starter Sympz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sympz

Sympz

i'm growing GWS in 38 L. pots and i simply hand water cuz i have so few. i've been reading allot of threads and trying to understand when people say 1500 ppm week X do they meen to take 1500 and devide that by how many times your gonna water? or does it meen to use 1500 each watering ?
I water mine 3 times a week.
Still learning, so any help is much appreciated :)

sky high

sky high

An old rule of thumb with chemmy nutes in soil is to use the nute full strength...then water twice with plain water before again watering with the full strength nute.
(nute/water/water....nute/water/water...etc.)

Or...you can, as you suggested, water wth a 1/3 strength solution >every< watering.

If you have a ppm pen to check the nute strength you can also use it to check the runoff water and see what the ppms are coming out the bottom of the container

good luck

s h

Sympz

Sympz

ah im using coco coir and perlite 50/50 i forgot to put that in there.. but yeah thx for the input. i also wondered if i should water with a 3 day system nutes,water,let dry..

sky high

sky high

Ya wanna keep the coco wet.... treat it more liike hydro. You may also be able to push the nutes a bit harder in the coco than soil. I would water till you see good runoff either way.

s h

Top Bottom