How much strech can I expect after flipping to 12-12 (Uberkush& Heri X BigWhite)

• Thread starter express_fix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
express_fix

express_fix

hi I am running a test run with only 2 plants.
I popped one Sannie's freebies - "Herijuana X Big White" and one "Uberkush", both feminised.
Currently in veg stage, 4th week, no asymetrical/internoding branches yet.

to put it simple:
-HOW MUCH STRETCH SHOULD I EXPECT, AFTER SWITCHING TO 12/12?
I have read that plants can go from 1.5x, to 2x and even 3x-4x (for some sativas) in size/height . How much do the uber and the big white x heri strech? I hope maximum 2X, because I am worried about my grow cabinet space.
-Also do the Uberkush and the Herijuana x Big White finish for the same amount of time - 7-8 weeks of flowering?

Both plants top view
IMG064_BOTH.jpg

CABINET
IMG044BACINET.jpg

Herijuana x Big White
IMG050HERI.jpg

Uberkush
IMG048UBER.jpg

Thank you!
Happy holidays and best of luck for the upcoming new year.

S

Steve Z

yo man, i just finished growing these not too long ago.

have a few uberkush phenos, but my dank dank funky one stretched pretty good. 2.25-2.5 i'd say. i trained and scrogged it, but yeah shes kinda a stretcher, doesnt follow the bubba in her thats for sure.

watch for potential nanners on it, found a couple on mine, just pluck n grow they didnt come back, but unsure whether they were sterile or not...

and your HERI x BIG WHITE man im SUPER stoked to see what comes out of yours, i popped on and dude is it a keeper. look at my journal i have some week 6 flower pics up.

she stretches about 2x. nug spots everywhere.

from the look of your it has the exact same structure as mine had. Goes FULLY purple anywhere that has a good amount of light. smells like a craft store, hits like a fuckin rhino rammin ya. serious serious dank shit dude, your lucky :-)

for your space i'd probably flip soon, in the next week or so.

hope you dig em, i fucking loved the uberkush smoke, and the heri x big white will be around these parts for awhile brotha

sz

EDIT - oh finish times.

you can cut the Heri x Big white at 7 weeks if you want to, but the super HERI knockout punch seems to come in at about day 52. take it ~8 weeks for the dankness. it does a HUGE swell at week 6 1/2, its CRAZY to see.

The uberkush i had could have gone 10 weeks. i took it at about 63-64 days, a little early, but it was still amazing, amazing smoke.

so glad i kept a couple beans of this shit. sannie did a great job with these strains.

express_fix

express_fix

hey thank you for your input, your words make my heart warm!
i will posta short journal when (hopefully) everything is ready. i read about nanners as well on opengrow, but i hope i will be lucky NOT to have em
i recieved a reply from sannie himself - here is what he said
They look great
The heri x bw will grow bigger and can grow big, the uberkush depending on which phenol will dubble in size

so i guess a week or two and then its 12/12 time, i might do a little bending if i have to - running a 250W hps + 3 CFLs + 2 led sources (for spectrum) so they can go a bit higher - for a 250W i think 30 - 40 cm is OK as far as it goes to the space between the top of the plant and the HPS.
the hps ballast is moved out in order not to spread heat inside the cabinet.
edit i saw your pics and im glad i decided to pop the freebie! it is definetly a monster strain boh potent and with huge nuggets - i was a bit dsisapointed when the collosos seeds ran out just before i ordered, but this freebie will sufice to cure my sorrow it seems!

S

Steve Z

hell yeah sounds dope bro!

good luck, and enjoy that ish. just ran out of the U.K. and still dreamin about it.

if they get big, just bend em down. you look good on size though.

Top Bottom