How much stretch on chem 91 and hardcore harvest

• Thread starter MI_MMMP_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MI_MMMP_420

So theres a new place called hardcore harvest. There good guys, they seem to know there stuff. Great meds and clones...ok Chemdog 91 got it from them talked to the guy who gave it to them he seemed legit on growing and strains. So any grow info on it other then him just to check. He had pacific g-13 i picked up to.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Check out he thread in my sig got some little c91 cuts rocking currently. Going to pickup a cut from another source for comparison.

outwest

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So theres a new place called hardcore harvest. There good guys, they seem to know there stuff. Great meds and clones...ok Chemdog 91 got it from them talked to the guy who gave it to them he seemed legit on growing and strains.
So any grow info on it other then him just to check. He had pacific g-13 i picked up to.

So how many types of clone do they have for sale?, might have to take a ride over there get some new shit.:p

M

MI_MMMP_420

Tim and Mike are there names just go up there check then real cool guys

another_sellout

another_sellout

In Montrose? I just sold an Aeroflo to Tim! Spoke with him at length.
He seemed highly knowledgable about his genetics and their sources.
As for lank, just bring enough light!
The whole Chem lineage is forgiving as long as it has enough light to do it's magic.

M

MI_MMMP_420

Tim and mike are some smart growers with great info. Bunch of good guys out there in montrose. But the other club in montrose your choice meds...the guy is a fuckin joke shit meds shit person. So dont waste your time with your choice. Hardcore is the best around as far as poeple and info about growing.

G

gold bar

meh

their website splash pic has thrip damage lol

matter of fact can see them!

517kush

ROFL. if you want something special, shop a 10 pack or two, or three, lol. getting 20$ clones from people expecting them to be good is funny.... that is how you get bugs and waste your time with medium quality

M

MI_MMMP_420

well there good guys and there clones were some of the best I have seen..so 517 you should go there before running your mouth...every place i a talk good or bad about i have delt with

517kush

not saying anything personal about the people who run the place. I dont know them.but... to sell someone an elite clone for 20 $ is a fucking joke. im sure they have average at best clones for sale that MITE be healthy.lol but either way im trying to encourage people to shop there own pack of seeds... and what do you mean? There clones where some of the best you have seen.? do you mean when you bought them and they where healthy babies?I should hope so.Try and grow them out first. before you give props.just sayin.
And by the way I thought there was No advertising on this site?thread should have been locked already.

M

MI_MMMP_420

I talked to the clone/breeder that works with them and he has some killer stuff and the chemdog bud from the clone is some of the best and real chemdog out there. You make it sound ike there out to do people wrong when infact there some of the most honest people I have meet in dealing with clones and meds. I just go there to support good places in michigan and I asked if anyone had been there and got a clone from them. Some people are not greedy when it comes to clones and seeds. Just because you got burnt by a club doesn't mean there all shit.

Top Bottom