How Much THC in Sugar Leaves

• Thread starter DonnyO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DonnyO

I understand how to calculate based on approximate thc content of the buds for gummies but what about the sugar leaves?

If my product is say 20%, what would I expect the percentage to be in the sugar leaves, half, 10%, more, less?

Understanding there is a wide range of variables to this I'm just looking for an approximate number. Use twice as much for the same % in my edibles? Or just don't bother with it.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t mess with it. I make the butter is strong as I dare! Then make brownies. Then adjust the dosage with the size of the bite! L O L! I I suppose you could estimate the tri-combs on the Sugarleaf compared to the tri-combs on and in the bud. And come up with a rough estimate. When I make butter, I use 1 ounce of full strength bud to 1 pound of butter. So I take small bites! Not particularly fond of the taste of it, but I love the effect! Good luck!

D

DonnyO

I don’t mess with it. I make the butter is strong as I dare! Then make brownies. Then adjust the dosage with the size of the bite! L O L! I I suppose you could estimate the tri-combs on the Sugarleaf compared to the tri-combs on and in the bud. And come up with a rough estimate. When I make butter, I use 1 ounce of full strength bud to 1 pound of butter. So I take small bites! Not particularly fond of the taste of it, but I love the effect! Good luck!
Holy shit Batman! If I did the math right, at 20% that comes out to close to 60 mg per teaspoon.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
2/3 of a cup of pot butter, for each 13 x 9 pan of brownies! Yeah, people have told me they are strong! They were warned! L O L! Almost killed my dog when she got a hold of some! She finally pulled out of it after about three days, but it was touch and go for a while!

D

DonnyO

I personally don't like edibles but the wife uses them for sleep and pain management.

I just want to use the sugar leaves, ending up with the same potency in the gummies as a straight flower recipe.

Your brownies mike hurt me 😊

Latest posts

Top Bottom