How much thc is in my butter

• Thread starter whelksemengmail.com
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

Trying to work out roughly how much thc is in my butter. Usually I use 28g of high quality strong flower to 250g of butter. I did a few calculations but then realised that maybe in the process the weight of the butter is reduced so wasn't sure how to work out, for example, how much thc there is in 1g of the cannabutter. Can anyone help. Thanks

Habosabin

Habosabin

this is just some basic calculation off the top of my head. 28g of weed is 28000mg. 20%(Weed strength) of 28000mg is 5600mg of THC. 5600mg/250g of butter gives you about 22mg per gram of butter. This is assuming the oil can hold all of it.

Thats some strong butter.

whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

this is just some basic calculation off the top of my head. 28g of weed is 28000mg. 20%(Weed strength) of 28000mg is 5600mg of THC. 5600mg/250g of butter gives you about 22mg per gram of butter. This is assuming the oil can hold all of it.

Thats some strong butter.
Yeah it's strong, but I don't cook with it Ive just been adding 0.5g of butter to cup of coffee. Didn't see the point in making it weaker strength and baking cookies with it

Habosabin

Habosabin

Yeah it's strong, but I don't cook with it Ive just been adding 0.5g of butter to cup of coffee. Didn't see the point in making it weaker strength and baking cookies with it
Thats a great idea. Never thought using it to make a medical bullet proof coffee.

whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

Thats a great idea. Never thought using it to make a medical bullet proof coffee.
Yeah coffee with butter is really nice. I think they do that in Holland. Never really understood the obsession with having to bake with it or even adding it to a chocolate bar so that you have to limit yourself to 1 square of chocolate. It's only butter. Might as well buy normal chocolate /cookies and spread a little bit of cannabutter on top of them

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Yeah coffee with butter is really nice. I think they do that in Holland. Never really understood the obsession with having to bake with it or even adding it to a chocolate bar so that you have to limit yourself to 1 square of chocolate. It's only butter. Might as well buy normal chocolate /cookies and spread a little bit of cannabutter on top of them
that ketchup is hurting my eyes on them hotdogs - unless it's thc infused of course :D

Habosabin

Habosabin

Do you have a fool proof way of making butter that is decarbed correctly and strong? I have not had luck making edibles with concentrates lately. I like the idea of putting butter in coffee or on cookies or corn bread.

whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

Do you have a fool proof way of making butter that is decarbed correctly and strong? I have not had luck making edibles with concentrates lately. I like the idea of putting butter in coffee or on cookies or corn bread.
I bake loosely broken up weed at just over 100c for 40 mins in oven. Then I put the weed in a saucepan with the butter and about 2 pints of water and very gently simmer it all for 4 hrs. Then put it all in fridge overnight so in morning you can just take layer of butter off tip of water

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Coffee with butter is also part of the Keto diet. I've never tried butter in my coffee ... magic or otherwise.

When my wife makes edibles, we calculate it out to about 15mg-20mg each. At 15 mg, I would have 3 cookies. At 20 mg, 3 would be slightly strong but not so strong as to be uncomfortable for me. My wife though ... one would be enough for her

whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

Coffee with butter is also part of the Keto diet. I've never tried butter in my coffee ... magic or otherwise.

When my wife makes edibles, we calculate it out to about 15mg-20mg each. At 15 mg, I would have 3 cookies. At 20 mg, 3 would be slightly strong but not so strong as to be uncomfortable for me. My wife though ... one would be enough for her
Yeah I'm trying to narrow it down to having as little weed as possible. Just 0.5g of my butter gets me high enough which I'm guessing is only 10mg.its only a very small amount of actual butter and I weigh it quite carefully. I think I have quite a low tolerance when it comes to edibles. I have taken a few grams of and it's a bit intense for me

Top Bottom