How much time left do you reckon ?

• Thread starter Justababy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justababy

Justababy

Hi there friends,
This is my first grow, super humble, just to see how things work.. it’s a Fat Banana Auto (RQS from an iGrowCan) in coco coir, nutrients used are Plagron terra grow/roots/bloom, Plagron green sensation and some CalMag, in demineralised water. Light is 18/6, and she sprouted on October 1st.
How much time do yall think is left before harvest ? I’m thinking a few weeks .. should i flush? If so, when ?

Many thanks ! 🌱

How much time left do you reckon
How much time left do you reckon 2
How much time left do you reckon 3
How much time left do you reckon 4
How much time left do you reckon 5
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Thank you !! That’s what I was thinking, maybe another month or so ? Love watching her do her thing until then :)
So I would recommend a jewelers loupe or a digital microscope that way you can look at your trichrome heads... look closely... you can see clear and cloudy heads... I look for all cloudy with about 30% amber heads...

2023 08 14 15 03 56 245
Justababy

Justababy

So I would recommend a jewelers loupe or a digital microscope that way you can look at your trichrome heads... look closely... you can see clear and cloudy heads... I look for all cloudy with about 30% amber heads...
I have a jewellers loupe but I find it pretty hard to rrrreally see what’s going on with it, probably not magnifying enough I’m guessing, I’ll order a better one and start lurking - thank you !

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I got this
Ninyoon 4K WiFi Microscope for iPhone Android PC, 50-1000X USB Digital Microscope Wireless Super HD Endoscope Camera Compatible with All Cellphones iPad Android Tablet Windows Mac Chrome Linux https://a.co/d/cZYqm5E

Top Bottom