How much time until the plant starts getting better?

• Thread starter inyumen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
inyumen

inyumen

Hey everyone,

I've adjusted my watering ph today, since I've been having nutrient deficiencies due to ph being too high.
I havent fed anything yet, im growing in soil with nutes already in it, will only administer nutes when the plant starts showing some small deficiencies. The plant was yellowing on older leaves so I checked ph before feeding anything, and the ph came at 7.5-8, and I ph'ed it down to 6.5-7 today. So only watering ph'ed water right now
If the issue still continues after this, I'm going to start using liquid nutes, but I just wanna be sure it wasnt the ph in the first plant, so how much time should I expect to see my plant getting better before making any further changes?

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Ok keep an eye on the new growth. The leaves will not recover that are already damaged so don’t think it’s not working. Lol
Give it some time and if you see the new growth has deficiencies then head back here.

inyumen

inyumen

Ok keep an eye on the new growth. The leaves will not recover that are already damaged so don’t think it’s not working. Lol
Give it some time and if you see the new growth has deficiencies then head back here.
Yup, I already took most of the yellow leaves off, since they basically just fell on their own. Will keep an eye on them, thanks a lot

Top Bottom