How Much To Feed During Hot Weather And Cold Weather

• Thread starter jimmytheduck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jimmytheduck

hey y'all been doing a bunch of research around here but was hard to pin point my answer. I've been browsing the forum for years and finally pulled the trigger and signed up. Been a pretty id say advance grower since I've been doing it for a lil over 8 years. all of my necessities are covered. temps, humidity, airflow. using soil as my medium (sunshine 4)

heres my questions.

in the past i noticed plants eat more in the hotter weather. thus the frequency of watering and nutrient is used more often. where as its vice versa for the cold weather. my question is, since its the winter time now, and plants are eating much slower and the frequency of nutrient is much less. will the buds be smaller in size? in other words is it "the more you can feed plants, the bigger the yield will be?" or it doesn't matter. like if they are eating less, you should give them less? and they will still yield weight?

socalpunx

socalpunx

after 8 years of growing,have you noticed your winter crops to be smaller than you summer crop????

J

jimmytheduck

Not always....some winters are colder on some years, and some summers are hotter than others so it varies. But i do notice a definate change in quality during thw winter and summer

J

jinxjj

Are you guys talking about outdoor grows? Indoor should not really matter what time of year if you are keeping your environment stable.

Top Bottom