How much trims in 1 gallon bubble bags?

• Thread starter Gandalf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gandalf

Heya there,

I was wondering what is the minimum trim waste I can use in 1 gallon bubblebags and see results.

Is half a cup of fresh frozen enough to see anything?
next harvest is a week from now, maybe I can do something with the leaves of the Auto Onyx I just harvested! :harvest:

G

Green Supreme

Anything from an oz. of dry down. Good luck. Peace GS

S

SYROUS

dude if you have tons of trim take a garbage can mix in that then just scoop out with a juice jug strain and pour threw bags i made 37gs in an hour and a half including clean up,with bout 300-400gs of shake ,in a one gallon bag kit ,you can put a tap on the g-can too just put a screen on the tap,cheers

B

Bobby Smith

Is half a cup of fresh frozen enough to see anything?

Nah dude, you're better off rolling a joint with that.

There wouldn't even be enough crystals to scrape off of the bag; not worth the effort, IMO.

E

edux10

half a cup?

how much does that weight? like a half oz?

Id think you would want to get at least a qp to a half p to run. I always used the 5 gallon bags. Not sure how much i ran with those but it was prob at least a pound. return on bubble from trip is like 1%. (dont quote me, im just sayin, its really really low.)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
BHO that

Get a stainless steel turkey baster at bed bath and beyond. Screw on the needle and grab it with pliers and pull. Fill the tube with the trim, place a coffee filter over big end then a screen and hose clamp them over the end. Now you need a can of vecter butane, put the right end on the butane from the several that come with the can. Take a pyrex dish outside away from any flame, hold baster with oven mit over pyrex big end down place butane injector into the hole made when you pulled out the needle. Now press can of butane into baster with the bottom over the pyrex dish. When can is empty put pyrex into hot water to evaporate the butane, scrape up gunk left in pyrex. You made BHO
Too little to make hash, would just get everything dirty for a measly return

mal

Top Bottom