• Thread starter ChuiSoto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuiSoto

It's the brand it's Name is literally Bloom The Yellow Bottle

mango420

mango420

Unfortunately those are in way to big of pots, u should start with one gallon and pot up as they get root bound. Starting in such large containers will be a struggle as you have so much medium that isn't being used. Those plants are very nitrogen deficient, what kind of ppms are you giving them? Not to get into a war about runoff but soaking and watering with a bunch of runoff is a waste of nutes. You will get faster growth by feeding smaller amounts more often, that isn't really debatable. As long as you are feeding correctly and you don't let your medium dry out you will not have any issues.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Bro...
I WOULD ...... IMO......

Take clones, and continue in the bags your in...
Your gonna have to do some wet and dry cycled till your roots grow out... they will promise...
they make look a Lil rough as we go thru this..
So what is your pH and EC AGAIN? HOW MUCH CALMAG?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Bro here is the good thing about coco. . You can always fix any nute probably like you have be resetting the median...
What that means is 3x pot size of .8 to 1.2 EC Feed flush.. IN Your Case 10 X 3 OR 30 Gals Per Container. See why big container is stupid..
Maybe you could get by on 20 gal per container. ..

The Terps

The Terps

Ya but pot size isn't true to gallons either normally. Your in good hands here next grow I'd sudjest trying 5 gals and then 3 and see what works for you. A lot of guys here like the smaller 3 and under pots but they mostly have irrigation systems. I grow in coco beds now so I have ever more medium per plant than you and it's working great for me but different strokes. Read check out other grows and see what you'd like to incorporate into your garden.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nutes I'm using is
Bloom The Yellow Bottle:
Euro A & B
Cal-Mag
Silica
And PH at 5.8
Well I'm unfamiliar with your nutes.
Calmag Is needed and I would mix first, then your (a and b) then silica, then shoot for 6.0 ph...
As for EC.. .8 to 1.4 is probably fine

mango420

mango420

How often are you feeding/watering them and how much? ppm is how you check the strengh of your nutes, same as an ec meter. So are you guessing the ec or do u have an ec meter?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so I might of missed it but u asked can u just pull them up and did not see any one answer u if they did im sorry but the answer is yes u can u can just pull them very ez when they are up brake the root ball up a lil so it any clumped up then dig a hole in the new planter 2x the size of the root ball then just cover up and add water to make sure its planted solded

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

I know for me small pots have been the best in coco I have a few different sizes because its my first grow in coco and wow what a difference in smaller pots ..sorry I got off subject a little lol

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I can understand why your thought process went to if i give them plenty of space to grow into they will be big bushes.....because it makes sense to me also that if you give a plant plenty of space to (stretch its legs) sorta speak, it will take up that space, In trees your root zone is more often than not 3-4-5 times the size of the canopy, but were dealing with a weed here. I was taught that any kind of root bound/binding in cannabis will result in stress, and ideally isnt good for the plant to stay this way. just my thoughts, im learning everyday!

C

ChuiSoto

I received this the other day this is what reads PPM and EC right ? So would it be a good idea to just flush my pants and give them a light dose of nutrients or just take them out and move them to smaller pots ? Cuz I'm in week 4 of veg I was planning maybe 2 more weeks then switch to flower. I appreciate all the advice I'm learning more everyday

IMG 1797
mango420

mango420

I asked before, how much and how often are you giving them nutes or water? If u flush or pull your plants you will set yourself back weeks. Now that you have your ppm pen, make a nute solution that u were giving them and test it and let us know how many ppm it is.

Top Bottom