How Much Will I Expect To Yield ?! Details Included..

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

Alright guys ... so I just started up with this thread and I just moved and set up a new grow.. plan to keep everyone posted on it all. However I'd like to meet some goals, and I'm trying to see how much I should expect. Here's what I'm running:

VEG room:

-3 600w MH hortillux blue bulbs(recommended)
-3 hortillux ballasts
-ac control / inline in and out . I'm testing at 70 degrees within 10 mins of cooling down at 40% humidity right now. All regulated..
- plan to veg about 24 plants for 5-6 weeks

FLOWER ROOM:
-8 1000w hps bulbs
-8 1000w ballasts
-temps as well controlled down to 72 degrees in 15 mins (which I will have turn on 20 mins before lights)

Room sizes :
Veg is 10' x 9'
Flower room is 18'x 9'

Using foxfarm coco coir
RO ph balanced water system
Using sensi grow a+b for grow and flower
Plus calmag(recommended)

Recommendations ?? Help?? How much will I be yielding if I veg 5-6 weeks ?? Thanks guys !

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Alright guys ... so I just started up with this thread and I just moved and set up a new grow.. plan to keep everyone posted on it all. However I'd like to meet some goals, and I'm trying to see how much I should expect. Here's what I'm running:

VEG room:

-3 600w MH hortillux blue bulbs(recommended)
-3 hortillux ballasts
-ac control / inline in and out . I'm testing at 70 degrees within 10 mins of cooling down at 40% humidity right now. All regulated..
- plan to veg about 24 plants for 5-6 weeks

FLOWER ROOM:
-8 1000w hps bulbs
-8 1000w ballasts
-temps as well controlled down to 72 degrees in 15 mins (which I will have turn on 20 mins before lights)

Room sizes :
Veg is 10' x 9'
Flower room is 18'x 9'

Using foxfarm coco coir
RO ph balanced water system
Using sensi grow a+b for grow and flower
Plus calmag(recommended)

Recommendations ?? Help?? How much will I be yielding if I veg 5-6 weeks ?? Thanks guys !

you have grown out this strain at least 5 times right? I need to know that because that will play a part in the doogie howser equation of space x time x flux capaciter ... and will this be complete monocrop clones?

P

PocketGrower

Yes clones from a dispensary and I'm growing 4 strains. 2 I have grown before and 2 I have not . First time growing since trouble back 4 years ago. Finally legal for me again.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

That totally depends on your Genetics first of all and next your Skill level. I know when I veg 4-5 weeks I do over 2 per light, again depends what your running.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yes clones from a dispensary and I'm growing 4 strains. 2 I have grown before and 2 I have not . First time growing since trouble back 4 years ago. Finally legal for me again.
Have you grown on this scale before? or just a light in the tent thingy?

I might have misjudged a lil,, maybe...
I was thinking you got high ;last night, stayed up till 5 and made a amazon list for your new enterprise.
But you could expect 2 per light if you got quality genetics and the skill...
If you got 1 of them, prob 1.5
neither of them, prob 1
Along with c02 injection...

P

PocketGrower

Have you grown on this scale before? or just a light in the tent thingy?

I might have misjudged a lil,, maybe...
I was thinking you got high ;last night, stayed up till 5 and made a amazon list for your new enterprise.
But you could expect 2 per light if you got quality genetics and the skill...
If you got 1 of them, prob 1.5
neither of them, prob 1
Along with c02 injection...

I used to have a op with a buddy. 5 years ago when it wasn't as legal as it is now. I had the flower room was running 6k. Had perfect temps ph feeding schedules all down and everything then the cops came in. I did it for a year and a half and was pulling almost 10lb a harvest.

Little more experience than just the tent in the room thingy, but haven't had much experience in a veg room.

Co2 once I perfect my flower room
After the first cycle.

Not going the cheap route . 20k budget .

P

PocketGrower

a wise woman told me once to never count my chickens until the eggs hatch.

Haha I never do. I just like to
Plan. Create schedules . Bump up rooms that need it . I have two additional rooms . But no more money after the first two are up and running lol..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I used to have a op with a buddy. 5 years ago when it wasn't as legal as it is now. I had the flower room was running 6k. Had perfect temps ph feeding schedules all down and everything then the cops came in. I did it for a year and a half and was pulling almost 10lb a harvest.

Little more experience than just the tent in the room thingy, but haven't had much experience in a veg room.

Co2 once I perfect my flower room
After the first cycle.

Not going the cheap route . 20k budget .
I see... Well then you know as well as anybody what you should yield.
I would say my thoughts are,
that your thoughts are :) ,
Will you be able to replicate what you seen your buddy do, while you were his wing man.....

Hey Im all about the dream too!
How big of balls you got is prob the question?
Get er Done!
Tag me I watch you do your thing!

P

PocketGrower

That totally depends on your Genetics first of all and next your Skill level. I know when I veg 4-5 weeks I do over 2 per light, again depends what your running.
When you say 2 per light is that in veg or flower ? I know it truely comes down to genetics , knowledge, skill, etc. hoping to nail those all soon.

S

Sherlock

When you say 2 per light is that in veg or flower ? I know it truely comes down to genetics , knowledge, skill, etc. hoping to nail those all soon.
This is a flower measurement, they are saying 2 elbows per light in flower. And as many have stated above, you just need to get it going and see where you are at. Seems you have enough knowledge to be dangerous right now. Now start smoothing that knowledge out with experience.

Sherlock

visajoe1

visajoe1

was pulling almost 10lb a harvest.
interesting you say 10lbs. My brother and I were just talking about growing this last week and agreed that unless you can do it on a larger scale and pull 40+lbs per harvest, it just doesnt seem worth it. considering the risk and BS that must be dealt with for a measly 60k assuming 3 runs per year at 10lbs each.

however, if someone is looking for a side business, 10lb runs would be fine

P

PocketGrower

interesting you say 10lbs. My brother and I were just talking about growing this last week and agreed that unless you can do it on a larger scale and pull 40+lbs per harvest, it just doesnt seem worth it. considering the risk and BS that must be dealt with for a measly 60k assuming 3 runs per year at 10lbs each.

lbs

10 pounds 4 years ago in az of top top would be going for around 3500-4000 a lb. 35-40 k a harvest. 5 harvests a year.

S

Socalking

If youre dialed in 1.0 grams per watt, if you are dialed in and are really good at growing and use the right finishing products, 2.0-2.5 grams per watt. Just my guess haha

visajoe1

visajoe1

lbs

10 pounds 4 years ago in az of top top would be going for around 3500-4000 a lb. 35-40 k a harvest. 5 harvests a year.
i like history too. in the 90's i bought some intel stock and it split 4 times in 3 years, and made me a nice return as a teenager. that was then though.

whats that top top going for now in AZ? im in socal and top shelf goes for around 2k here

Top Bottom