How much will my plants yield

• Thread starter Growers_RX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growers_RX

Growers_RX

How much y’all think my plants will yield? Plants info in last picture. Thank you
How much will my plants yield 2
How much will my plants yield 4
How much will my plants yield 3
How much will my plants yield 5

How much will my plants yield
Anthem

Anthem

You are asking a question that is not really answerable because of variables. If you are outside, in the northern hemisphere you are late. That will effect the yield in a negative way. I would plan on about 3 zips per plant if you have decent knowledge.

TheKushie

TheKushie

Depending on how you grow I think you'll get 3-5 ounces dried lol I pulled half pound per plants so I think youll get around a pound with all 3 plants with height they are.

Chester13

Chester13

Ya I agree maybe 2 oz on each plant, with alot of small nugs. But better than nothing.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

3rd is a charm? I was going to say about 2 ounces as well. I do like that bit of pink in the pistils though, lovely.

Growers_RX

Growers_RX

You are asking a question that is not really answerable because of variables. If you are outside, in the northern hemisphere you are late. That will effect the yield in a negative way. I would plan on about 3 zips per plant if you have decent knowledge.
[/QUOTEi
In 4 days I move my plants to indoor under a 600w hps.

Top Bottom