• Thread starter AlohaRebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
punaboi808

punaboi808

shit i never go kona sense the last SOJA concert...dat was dope

soserthc1

soserthc1

Being this thread is alot of Hawaiian island peop, where is the best spot to vacation in Hawaii ..... and east coast prices are still 400 zip and 2100 qp from where i'm sitting ...

reeldrag

reeldrag

Being this thread is alot of Hawaiian island peop, where is the best spot to vacation in Hawaii ..... and east coast prices are still 400 zip and 2100 qp from where i'm sitting ...
Depends what you looking to do the Big island is the shit thou awesome fishing great, diving and snorkling volcano lava flowing now lots of stuff to see and do and mmj on the wide people very laid back. ohau thou has much better waves for surfing and better sand beaches for kids to play in but not the sea live to few if your into, that food is 1000 times better there as well stay away from maui way to crowed and super spendy

soserthc1

soserthc1

correction to this post as 2100 a qp would be stupid as 4 zips are only 1600 meant to put 1100 my bad.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Depends what you looking to do the Big island is the shit thou awesome fishing great, diving and snorkling volcano lava flowing now lots of stuff to see and do and mmj on the wide people very laid back. ohau thou has much better waves for surfing and better sand beaches for kids to play in but not the sea live to few if your into, that food is 1000 times better there as well stay away from maui way to crowed and super spendy
This is a wife and I vacation as i took kids to Jamaica a few months ago 16& 21 year old girls and begged them to behave , which they ignored and argued EVERY day , so they will never see another vacation besides my beach house, which the 16 year old complains about going. Kids are spoiled these days when i was a kid you got a week at the beach once a year and we couldn't wait for it... back to hawaii i think were looking at staying in kauai , all we need is a beach , a bar and good food , I have a knack for finding weed were ever i go.....
IMG 20121110 01390
found this in ft. laud last month along with some agent orange......

punaboi808

punaboi808

I wud agree wit reel...Big Island has a lot more things to see n places to go n as far as herb its the best over all island to go to...Kauai is really nice too, good beaches n nice ppl just not dat much herb (at least compared to da Big Island) n i wud say da same thing homie sed about Maui as far as Ohau goes...to many ppl, to spendy, n way to much concrete for me...i love Maui thou, depends where u go...i love Hana side...dats my 2 cents

Latest posts

Top Bottom