How obvious is mold and bud rot?

• Thread starter the123321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the123321

the123321

I am new to growing. I have looked at images of mold and bud rot online and I have looked at images that people post about it and many of the images I do not think I would have been able to tell it. I have 1 main worry about smoking what I grow and that is that I would unknowingly smoke something that had a problem in the grow and get sick from it. How obvious is mold and bud rot in the bud? Would I definitely be able to see it on the plant? If not then is it something that when trimming you would definitely notice when you trim it for it on there?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I am new to growing. I have looked at images of mold and bud rot online and I have looked at images people post on reddit about it and many of the images I do not think I would have been able to tell it. I have 1 main worry about smoking what I grow and that is that I would unknowingly smoke something that had a problem in the grow and get sick from it. How obvious is mold and bud rot in the bud? Would I definitely be able to see it on the plant? If not then is it something that when trimming you would definitely notice when you trim it for it on there?
grab a jewelers loupe and inspect. pull a small sugar leaf and if it comes right out there is a good chance you have bud rot. With a loupe you will see it

airedog

airedog

Supporter
This is from moth larvae emerging from stem, see the tiny threads? That's what spreads the mold throughout your bud; it's far more than the obvious grey brown sludge or cobwebby white stuff; think icebergs and what's visible v what's unseen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom