How Often Carbon filter

• Thread starter anthony6969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anthony6969

i am growing ak48 in a 1m ,1m , 2m grow tent and was wondering what size carbon filter do i need, what size fan do i need and how often do i set the timer to switch the fan on and for how long for total oder control, I have read most of the posts on here about growing and that but dont really understand what i need in terms of filters and fans. and also does the carbon filter get rid of all the smell so someone down stairs in my house will not be able to smell the grow upstairs or will there always be a smell. The fan is going to be pumping the air out of an upstairs window, all HELP appreciated

yts farmer

yts farmer

the button marked grow tools at the top of page should be able to help you.

if your in the uk then some place sell the fan,filter,durcting and clips as a package,so right size filter is sold with the right size fan.

in my experience a good quality carbon filter(phat filter) will get rid of all smells that come with growing the ganj,cheaper filters do a job but for that little bit extra a phat filter will perform for just over twice as long as a cheaper brand and there smaller and lighter.

Top Bottom