How often do you all smoke?

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

less than 1/2 gram a day in the evening. Have to drive to work. On days off max a gram. I'm a light weight
Have to work, and drive a lot, so I mainly get blazed in the evening after I get things done, do about three grams, so I suppose I'm a bit of a light weight too. lol
This is precisely why I smoke first thing in the morning; I have to drive to work. It may sounds like a joke but my body does not like me very much so I have to smoke to keep it in line. I always smoke before I go to work, and that is a big reason I am always on the hunt for good sativa dominant hybrids, I need varieties that are functional but still offer a noticeable physical effect.

But damn, @chemistry you manage to smoke more in a few hours of the evening than I tend to all day.

chemistry

chemistry

This is precisely why I smoke first thing in the morning; I have to drive to work. It may sounds like a joke but my body does not like me very much so I have to smoke to keep it in line. I always smoke before I go to work, and that is a big reason I am always on the hunt for good sativa dominant hybrids, I need varieties that are functional but still offer a noticeable physical effect.

But damn, @chemistry you manage to smoke more in a few hours of the evening than I tend to all day.

The other reason I smoke in the evening is that I have young kids, so I like to spend time with them when I get back from work, before I hit the bong, or it's like I never spend any time with them, or see them, so I have to be strict with my self. I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, so all my joints are destroyed at 58, just got to hang on a few for years and I can retire.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The other reason I smoke in the evening is that I have young kids, so I like to spend time with them when I get back from work, before I hit the bong, or it's like I never spend any time with them, or see them, so I have to be strict with my self. I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, so all my joints are destroyed at 58, just got to hang on a few for years and I can retire.
I'm going to have to cut back, I've only got about 1.5 jars left and 2+ month to harvest. I'll have to ween myself down to 4-5 grams per day. Christmas & New years might be rough if I don't cut back now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom