How often should I be adding nutrients during flower?

• Thread starter Legalizeiteverywhere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simonkay

simonkay

I like GH flora nova bloom. I rotate flora bloom, water, and compost tea.
What's the most you ever go with flora nova?
I'm in soil under LEDs and I'm hitting them 15ml/10ml base + calmg in late veg early flower
I' usually feed then 2 waterings before the next feed which equals about 6-7days apart.

D

Danod61

This may have been answered somewhere before most likely but I couldn’t find a thread for the exact topic. I’m in week 2 today and am feeding foxfarm big bloom and tiger bloom. Should I be adding nutes to every watering during flowering or like every other watering? Also I’m doing 4 tbsp of the big bloom per gallon and 2 tsp per gallon of the tiger. That seem okay? Everything seems good so far but figured id ask that last part since I was already here. 😎. Lights are off right now but I’ll take a pic to share tomorrow when they “wake up”
Sounds like a lot , less is more unless your girls eat like gorillas. long as you check the ph before you use it . Keep it low or you WILL get a LOCKOUT. Feed every other watering half of what you putting in per gallon. Make sure you flush well with ph balanced water at week 7 and 8 or your ash will be black and you WILL be smoking nutrient (not good) Ash should be light gray to white or close to that . Not dark gray or black. Good luck

simonkay

simonkay

Black Ash is not due to excess nutrients. It's about the moisture content. Think of dry hardwood wood Vs wet softwood, one will burn white other black.
You want a full nutrient profile to get a full terpene profile, excessive flushing creating low EC can actually create a more green taste as the plant doesn't produce as much resin.
A lot of growmies push feed to last week and have awesome flavour. It's all about the dry n cure ✌🏽

mjvdet13

mjvdet13

My best results have come with Full nutes every day and flush with nice heavy rip of PH'd water once a week..

Top Bottom