How often to water in Week 2 flower.

• Thread starter curious618
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
curious618

curious618

Hey so just seeing how everyone else feeds in flower time. I’m using liquid FF Trio and am wondering if I should feed with every water or every other water? I did every other one in Veg. Only feeding 3/4 strength nutes at the moment.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I use use grow big for veg and open sesame, beastie bloom, and cha Ching in flower. I usually feed twice then just phed water once. I say usually because it also important to listen to the plant. That feed, feed ,water schedule is...changeable. If the plant starts looking hungry, I feed more, more often. If the plant starts to show a little nute burn on the leaf tips, I back off a bit. Maybe even skipping a feeding. The plants tell you what they need when they need it.

curious618

curious618

I use use grow big for veg and open sesame, beastie bloom, and cha Ching in flower. I usually feed twice then just phed water once. I say usually because it also important to listen to the plant. That feed, feed ,water schedule is...changeable. If the plant starts looking hungry, I feed more, more often. If the plant starts to show a little nute burn on the leaf tips, I back off a bit. Maybe even skipping a feeding. The plants tell you what they need when they need it.
Cool thank you. They were fed a couple days ago so I’m anticipating watering in the next couple days. Just don’t want to mess anything up at this point.

curious618

curious618

I’m feeding the Trio plus KelpMeKelpYou based on the FF feed schedule.

HydroGroChamp

HydroGroChamp

There is no short answer to this, as it is dependent on many variables

How well did your plants root
What media are you in
What's the environment like
What kind of/how intense is your light

I would say that best case is well rooted plants in a dialed in environment, under intense light, at the right distance from the canopy;

That said if this is the case next is style/media

If you're in containers and some sort of soilless media or a blend, largely you'll need to understand how fast your plants are drying the rootzone. The best way in my opinion is to get a feel for how heavy the pots are when they are thirsty. Water when you're near that point!

The dryer you can go without droop, the better!

This would be for hand watering

I'll let others chime in on other methods, and I may revisit to spit out what I've read and some limited experience with drip irrigation!

Top Bottom