Votes: 10 19.6%
  • 71-80

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 81 and beyond...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nobody116

Nobody116

Double nickels in February. Smoking since I'm a teenager.
Tried growing once back then. Let's just say the old man didn't appreciate my horticultural efforts ;)
Been growing for the past 15ish years now. Don't really plan to stop either.

DankVader75

DankVader75

I'm 44, 45 early January. Unfortunately due to being hard on my body throughout life, my fleshly body is deteriorating. I needed my 1st total knee replacement by age 35. Not one military Dr would touch it, however due to my young age. I've had 6 surgeries on my left knee alone. Last year I detached the retina in my left eye bumping heads with a horse while feeding. That's 3 surgeries and counting on my eye. Overall, I've had more surgical procedures than fingers and toes. I've had cancer 3 times. I think the biggest slap in the face is that I just had to get HEARING AIDS though!! LOL if I can impress one thing on those younger, it's taking care of your health. I used to have "old timers" tell me...."boy, you better be careful, you'll break down one day". I dismissed them as not being athletic, nor being raised in the outdoors like I was. Well, now I'M that "old timer", and can assure you that you should listen. Don't jump off that tailgate, climb down. It may take more time, but you won't walk stiff and hunched over from arthritis overtaking your body. I just started growing in October. I've smoked for around 9 years with a 16.5 year stint breaking it up, as the military frowns upon cannabis use! LOL has Sean's that end in 0 not been such a popular "random" number, it would have probably been continuously

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm 44, 45 early January. Unfortunately due to being hard on my body throughout life, my fleshly body is deteriorating. I needed my 1st total knee replacement by age 35. Not one military Dr would touch it, however due to my young age. I've had 6 surgeries on my left knee alone. Last year I detached the retina in my left eye bumping heads with a horse while feeding. That's 3 surgeries and counting on my eye. Overall, I've had more surgical procedures than fingers and toes. I've had cancer 3 times. I think the biggest slap in the face is that I just had to get HEARING AIDS though!! LOL if I can impress one thing on those younger, it's taking care of your health. I used to have "old timers" tell me...."boy, you better be careful, you'll break down one day". I dismissed them as not being athletic, nor being raised in the outdoors like I was. Well, now I'M that "old timer", and can assure you that you should listen. Don't jump off that tailgate, climb down. It may take more time, but you won't walk stiff and hunched over from arthritis overtaking your body. I just started growing in October. I've smoked for around 9 years with a 16.5 year stint breaking it up, as the military frowns upon cannabis use! LOL has Sean's that end in 0 not been such a popular "random" number, it would have probably been continuously
Sounds like you had a similar affliction as many of us here, I've coined " 2 legged males disease" replaced hips, broken legs,shoulders,arms, fingers,nose, wrist along with more bruises,cuts ,scrapes & burns than I can count. It's tough growing up as a male with the activities we participate in. 67 and counting.

V

Vondank420

Started growing in 83. The sinsimillia technique had just come out and the original phototron was the big tech. Item in HighTimes magazine. First grow was in attic using Shultz liq. Plant food. 2l soda bottles and a 100w "grow" bulb in a custom tennis ball can fixture with speaker wire. (Should have burned the whole place down) harvested small amount of seeded bud but best experience in my life. Hooked from the moment I had beans....
Age--- just a hair older than 50

DankVader75

DankVader75

Sounds like you had a similar affliction as many of us here, I've coined " 2 legged males disease" replaced hips, broken legs,shoulders,arms, fingers,nose, wrist along with more bruises,cuts ,scrapes & burns than I can count. It's tough growing up as a male with the activities we participate in. 67 and counting.
A buddy and I were talking the other day...Mis grandmother-in-law is 89 and got hit by a car standing in front of her house waiting for a friend... they were getting ready to go on their daily 2 mile walk...She suffered a possible broken foot and a traumatic brain injury from it, but nonetheless no worse for wear. I can't even imagine LIVING that long, much less walking 2 miles a day or living through the crash! I look back at the knucklehead I was and wonder how I made it. I Can surely relate to "2 legged males disease"!

Top Bottom