Votes: 19 15.4%
  • 50-59

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • 60+

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

40, but like Garden of Dreams said.....more energetic now than I have ever been in my life. Being a farmer makes me feel more alive than I have ever felt in my life.

F

farmerjohn

Nepalese temple cones,:animbong: vietnamese weed,:bongsmi: grass masks,:icon_dizzy: original haze,:rauch08: (Jamacian Redbud then) $5.00 lids of Mex-Sat,:stonedsmilie: peace signs, free love,:damnhippie: tattered jeans & a head with hair,:afroweed: long beautiful hair, shining, streaming, greasin' black 'n waxing. Give it to me down to there, Where? Shoulder length or longer, Here, there, where, there, oh the wonders of my hair! Grow it, show it, long as I can grow it, MY HAIR!!!!:rastadancing: Did you know Beverly Deangelo from the National Lampoon vacation movies starred in the original screen version of hair? Ms. Deangelo is 58.

F

farmerjohn

On that note & still considerably off topic, our sympathies go out to the family of the man who would have been the "Prince of Darkness", had not O.O. already taken that moniker, Ronnie James Dio, who died on May 16th, 2010. He was 67.:(

How about "War Pigs?" Probably the 2nd most important heavy metal song ever written, after Ritchie Blackmore's "Hush", the metal song that started it all!

O

oldtimer60

been growin this shit for 40 years youd think one of there days id get it right

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
31...... been growing for 2 years been smoking since birth :)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
will be 61 in a bit.
yeh i'm still hot

Naked picture please from the neck down. Don't want to give away your identity.

You are one of the three 60+ members. I am a mere 55. So move over old dude.

420king-MASSES

i feel old when the couple cats i help with tips call me old school and im like naw man i learned from the old schoolers then there like naw man your old school indoor and then i realize shit man im gonna be like 35 in 3 years thank god my wang still works and no bald patches yet as i rub my head shit my first kid is almost 10 fuck im startin to feel old as i type rambling on hear it must be the perks and buds alright ima stop now

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

I thought you had to be 18 to register for this site. So i didn't want to step on any toes.

I know we got younger farmers out there doin work. I've been around net and experimenting with growing for five years. So i was 18 for a while there. :D

Aligee

Aligee

32 this year ...i got six boys oldest is 14 damn i feel like a old man LOL!!!!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
26 years young.

It's amazing the range of ages here.

I definitely thought it would have been more younger people here (30 and below) but it's a very good mix.

This place is pretty sweet.

Top Bottom