How risky do you think it is to open a club in Detroit right now??

• Thread starter s2121j
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit got cancelled and I guess its going down next year now. Bunch of BS man

S

SRHninja

Detroit embraced Eminem... he's not from their originally lol! if you guys embrace that guy why not a despensiary? that "my side of the fence" shit is pretty sickning.. although i also believe their should be no borders.. this world should be free for any mexican to come to the US and vice versa...

we as human beings do not own this earth we are only visiting for a limited amount of time lets share it... keep it simple folks

S

simplyamazin

A picture speaks a 1000 words.... Detroit in a nut shell best advice to you stay in Colorado where it is safe let the Detroit people worry about opening clubs
090702-surveillance-video.JPG

rawman

rawman

Guys that seriously happened at my corner! Lmao Guess a lot of people must have heard about that one. They wrapped shirts on there heads like turbons.... Then shot at a bunch of middle schoolers. I was gettin off the freeway right after that happened. Lookiinng like wtf is goin on.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That's that fuckin gas station right down from raws for sure hahaha....and that's not even the bad part of the D. Shit that right down the street from wayne state and that area has more cops then the rest of all of detroit and that kind of shit still goes on there. Also, the suburbs of detroit as just as bad if not worse for getting robbed. All the hood rats come out to my side of town cuz that's were the money is and they know they can score more....gotta love michigan

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh and btw....the sheriff for oakland is a fuckin cowboy and doesn't care about MMJ laws. He made fake med cards and went into 3 different clubs to buy small bags then went back after with his whole crew and busted up the places and arrested everyone. Trial starts this week for all that shit I was just reading about it in the paper. They don't give a fuck here, they will go to entrapment levels to fuck you. Sad thing is the courts out here are so hood those dudes will still get screwed even though cops were using fake IDs....best bet is to stay in CO man. I don't own a shop nor will I ever so its no fear that your going to take business away from us michigan dudes.....you guys don't think we don't have the genetics out here and the same ideas yall do? Check out the MI thread HDK started....plent of MI folk doing big things we just like to keep it in the circles and underground

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

yeah oakland county is no good. the people who got raided for the ferdale shop lived in my town. and it did not turn out so well.

also there are already a dispensary in the D. low key and have real good meds. just real pricey too.

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

also there are already a dispensary in the D. low key and have real good meds. just real pricey too.

i was in there the other day its in the eastern market and yeah its a lil pricey. eastside of detroit yeah its probably gonna get robbed or raided.did u guys hear aabout the robberies at the juvenile court house.peoples got balls

I

ibTheMan

POS detroit cops will never show up if you get Robed, but theyll raid anytime, they suck dick.

U

Urbangrowths

We have been doing just fine running a compassion club north of you since July of last year. Never a single problem. We also got zoning from the city. We run a farmers market type theme and seems to go over very well with all.
Peace

plantevil

plantevil

i would definitely recommend keeping some heat under the counter if u open a club in lansing let alone detroit. people will do anything these days

W

warthog

damn detroit seems hood as fuck! although, i am on your same level... we got newark, you dont fuck around in da bricks!

2DogWalker

Your fear of safety is simple.....A lack of planning or capitol to properly fund your start up guys........ There is ways to maintain safety, they keep billions of dollars in vaults all around America, that people know about.....

A failure to plan for safety is a plan to fail.....all I am saying.

Urban,
PM me info on your farm market theme I have been to one in capitol city and like it a lot, would be interested in checking out your place.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i got offered a job paying 2x as much as i make now and turned it down repeatedly over the last 2 years just because Detroit is too messed up for me to raise a kid in.

i got friends and family all over east, west, southwest, Ferndale, Southfield etc so as a outsider of Detroit I've been around it and can say Ferndale was not bad but where I've been that i did like was still to close to the hood for my liking.

2DogWalker

I have worked in detroit, personally I just couldn't handle the 96 / 696 interchange so I quit... Lifes too short for that shi%.

S

Swearengen

There are at least 3 dispensaries/clubs operating in Detroit. One in the Russell Industrial Center, one in Eastern Market, and one on Woodward in New Center. I think the real problem with running a "legit" club in the D is most of your customers aren't going to bother with shelling out for a state MJ card. On top of that, they won't pay dispensary prices, either - they're used to buying grams of brick weed on the corner. Throw in the safety issue and you've got a crappy business plan. I say this as a proud homeowner in the city of Detroit who knows his way around the hood.

Someone came up with the idea of operating a dispensary out of the back room in a strip joint. Security is already taken care of at the door, and you can cross-sell with the existing establishment. I laughed at first, but then I thought "hmmm"...

L

legendary

Would stay clear of the D life`s to short and it may get shorter if you know what i mean. The D is crazy.................

T

trublu

s2121j i feel you on that we all mispell words sometimes when we r online AND in a rush while typing even joshadelph and I dont try and down n e one so dont let it ruffle your feathers dont even give it energy stay focussed and keep it moving. O and just for the record there are plenty places in the D that is in safe zones for business east and west, WITHOUT bullet proof glass, Green Berets or Navy Seals. Just check around fam. Peace........

Top Bottom