How screwed am I, for real

• Thread starter Flappenschmapple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flappenschmapple

Flappenschmapple

This coloration started at the top and is rapidly moving downward on two out of three of my girls. Is this a primary nutrient deficiency, perhaps a P deficiency. Been testing my run off last couple weeks and it hasn’t dropped below 6.1pH pretty much consumed most of my plants, I’m screwed aren’t I 😞

How screwed am i for real
How screwed am i for real 2
How screwed am i for real 3
How screwed am i for real 4
How screwed am i for real 5
Flappenschmapple

Flappenschmapple

General hydroponics bottled nutes once a week, sometimes twice a week but rarely. about two weeks ago I gave it first dose of cal mag 5ml per plant because I started getting yellow and red veins on my fan leaves.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

General hydroponics bottled nutes once a week, sometimes twice a week but rarely. about two weeks ago I gave it first dose of cal mag 5ml per plant because I started getting yellow and red veins on my fan leaves.
During flower, the plant will rob the lower leaves of nutes. It's normal. Pull the bad leaves because they will not heal and it doesn't help the plant to keep them.
The other thing is that it looks overfed. Plants growing outside in the ground very rarely need to be fed anything except water. Don't feed it for a week, just water, and see what happens.

Flappenschmapple

Flappenschmapple

Ok thank you, I have them in 20 gal totes one with fox farms ocean forest and the other with coast of Maine. I didn’t feed them anything for the first two months and then about halfway through veg I started feeding. Do you think it would be worth a flush seeing as how I fed them less than two days ago? Probably a few weeks into flowering now so not sure if I should just wait until last two weeks to flush or just do it now?it has been really really hot and humid here last month too so I mainly stuck to water with setting aside one day a week to let them fully dry out. This is all so new to me so I’m a little stressed right now ha

Top Bottom