how softer should I be watering?

• Thread starter banditxiv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
banditxiv

banditxiv

How often should I be watering I been watering every 4 days.everything looks good no Wilt nice n green.should I water every other day now since they are blooming?I live near san jose in norther California by the way .

straincreation

straincreation

As much as your plants need you to. An experienced grower will know just by lifting his pots imo. I see your new so no biggie, you should be able to tell when the soil begjns to dry out but still has moisture in it, And they startn to get thirsty. Just stick your finger in it. I mean lift it you should be able to tell if its gettin light. How big are pots, hiw hot is it, how much water are you giving? Are you allowing run off?
Happy farmin;)

banditxiv

banditxiv

My bad I left out those details.they are outdoor I dug like 50 gal holes I think like a full bag of soil each hole.actualy I been growing ID and OD for around 15 years now I just like to hear other people's opinions.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How often should I be watering I been watering every 4 days.everything looks good no Wilt nice n green.should I water every other day now since they are blooming?I live near san jose in norther California by the way .
Don't increase water until or unless your plants ask for it. In fact, now that vegging mode has slowed down, you may find they want less water, especially if the weather cools down.

Top Bottom