How stong is the g-13... really...

• Thread starter stone69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stone69

There seems to be a lot of controversy about the G13. Some say it's the strongest you can get... 28 %... 13%...

I was wondering how many of you have grown some and can tell me how strong is it... and any REAL truth from some farmers that know from experience...

S

stone69

if scientists bred g13 the government musta got some real cheap scientists imo

lol...lol.. that's funny bro! I got some that I want to put outside for my fall crop... they sure are pretty beans...

B

bigbag

G-13 is some of the heaviest of the hitters in terms of raw potency(up to 30%,THC),knock down,drag out if over indulged(3 tokes,lol).one of the few pots that every toke feels like a lead pipe 2 tha cerebral cortex!
UBC Chemo is very stony and euforic,with a overwhelming floating sensation.Chemo pot also induces hunger,hence its use in chemotherapy.
indeed 2 of the esteemed members of the canna hall of fame

S

stone69

Thanks bb... man that sounds good, have you smoked or grown any yourself?

B

bigbag

ive smoked pure G-13,but not grown.ive smoked pure UBC chemo but not grown.on the other hand ive grown hybrids of both

S

stone69

When you say "pure"... how do you know it was pure?.... Where would you say it actually come from?....

B

bigbag

the G-13 is smoked was from Pacific.the UBC chemo i smoked was in 1994 on the sunshine coast of BC,grown by a grower who'd had it 4 over 20 yrs then.he got it from a guy in vancouver who delt with science students,profs,etc @UBC back in the late 60's/early 70's

leMarcel

leMarcel

Hello ! :)

I grown Mooshine's G13 : (Airborne G13 x (Airborne G13 x Medicine Man)) and it was very potent, but with a lake of taste.

Best vibes to you :cool0010:

Marcel

B

bigbag

true dat....both chemo and g-13 have bland,dry,grassy tastes.i suppose u have 2 give something up 2 achieve that type of stone

D

doubleds

hahaha if you want some weed bred under proper lab conditions by scientists get ubc chemo from federation or even better the romulan x ubc chemo (university british columbia)
makes g13 look like powerplant or top44
and just as if not more potent

Ripz

No offense bro

I grow the real deal g13 and grew ubc chemo for 5 years 20 years ago. G13 is still in my stable and ubc chemo isnt. G13 runs at 28.8% thc, is a 9 week strain and very heavy yielding. ubc chemo runs at 21.2 % thc, 12 week strain (great at 8 weeks)though and is a moderate yielder, very hi in cannibinoids which makes it a great med strain.

dds

B

bigbag

ive grown FED's Romulan x UBC Chemo,circa 2002,via emery.stuff was off da chain,except 4 some herm issues.the females were piney,hashy dense colas,that knocked your socks off.great meds.my buddy has some UBC Chemo x OG Kush x Rom/Chemo's,gotta hit him up 4 some
doubleds,
ya dats da G-13 and UBC Chemo im talkin bout.respect

S

StonedOwl

So I suppose this G-13 can't be bought anywhere, it's something of a unicorn?

Sorry if that's a dumb question I've never heard about this till today.

I

ismokepot

I grew Nevil's G13 in 1985-86 and would like to relay a funny story. First off, I believe the things currently around today only are a small % of true G13. The original had thick, rubbery leaves and grew a BIG center cola. They finished in about 60-63 days, didin't put off too much odor, and finished between 4-5 ft when flowered at 20-22 inches. Weight was very good, I avg. 3 oz. per 3 gallon pot. Anyway, I had one ugly female that looked likesome strange mutant pot plant which I didn't even harvest with the rest of the room cause I didn't think I could sell it. I put it in a dark closet for 8 days and eventually got back to it- then cut and dried it. I refused to smoke it but it was sold to some local desparado's who, to this day, still talk about this "ONE" plant- it remains the strongest smoke they ever had. Bottom line- potent stuff, easy to grow, high yield back then but who knows what your getting in todays hybrids???

B

bigbag

i gotta say Pacific's G13,is the hardest hitting smoke ive tried in terms of a head whacker.super crystal(HGF)is a close 2nd.both hit like a rock in a sock

Top Bottom