How tall and bushy I can get my plant

• Thread starter tyrese wilson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
El Cerebro

El Cerebro

15gal just prob isn't necessary, although might save some hassles /learning-curve. Although there are also indoor grows here in smartpots 4x that size. Ya know, don't have to fill that room the first time, just do a smaller round and learn how things work, adapt to your variables, figure out what's best for the space and your lifestyle.

Most of the gear is scalable anyway, grab a cheap AC you can dump on CL later, then hang some bare bulbs around a few plants and get cracking. They'll tell you how it's gonna be re spacing, height, etc. You can always decide on vented hoods, dydro-buckets, canopy-plan, etc. once you get a crop under your belt.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
8' tall plant indoors, hope your hanging the lights vertical with alot of watts. Unless you want popcorn buds galore ;)

These were 6' in a 12 gallon container. Average almost 2 per. I think a 20 gallon smart pot you could easily get 2-3 per depending on the strain. For your setup I would not veg for that long. get them to 18" each and make sure you have topped them to get them nice and bushy. Not tall. Lower your lights and keep them 3' from the tallest part of the plant. A 1k will light a 4x4 area very well, but there is an extremely slim chance you will get 1lb per plant (6lbs per tray) based on what you described, so my advice is to stop counting your chickens before they hatch, and focus on getting a run in with your new set up so you can learn by doing, and not asking a question that is so vague. There is a ton of shit to read here for you, so start studying. I read for 6 months before I had one post.

P1016691

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
that's seriously precocious

There's a lot to read here, especially if you know how to use the search button... :eek:

does anyone think I can get 1 lb per plant in a 15 gallon is a terrible question without giving any details, pics, specs, etc. I'm not trying to give any shit I just think this thread is a waste of time.

Perhaps it could be rephrased: "hey I have this space and I am trying to pull 1lb per plant. Can I get some insight on this?". Better yet, start a grow journal thread. Thats always been the best way to get advice.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

There's a lot to read here, especially if you know how to use the search button... :eek:

does anyone think I can get 1 lb per plant in a 15 gallon is a terrible question without giving any details, pics, specs, etc. I'm not trying to give any shit I just think this thread is a waste of time.

Perhaps it could be rephrased: "hey I have this space and I am trying to pull 1lb per plant. Can I get some insight on this?". Better yet, start a grow journal thread. Thats always been the best way to get advice.

Tell me about it, I gave him the best advice I could based on what he told us about his grow room, but it's hard to say "yes" or "no" about a question like that. There are so many factors involved the best thing is to just grow some plants to the best of your ability and see what results you get. Then you can tweak your setup to hit specific yields.

jyip

jyip

hindu,whats up w/the german stuff? I hava couple daggers my father rought home fromww2,,, a german, a fench, and a usa bayonet from each

Top Bottom