How They Wish...

• Thread starter UgrewWHAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I may be partial....
I am a California native. This particular genus of plant life is my Birthright. Because, if YOU were born in California in the last 60-70 years there's a damn high probability that you have a relationship with cannabis. It just is what it is.

That said, I may be in my 40's but I have to say point blank: That Amsterdam can't hold a candle to the State of California. Namely ONE, Because you cats got almost all of your genetics from our Veterans. But two, because you LEFT California with genetics to stake your claim in the Netherlands, or Canada, or Switzerland etc etc.

But we have an anomaly here...

You see, WE in California have shit up our sleeves that Amsterdam is always 2nd if not 3rd to receive what The Finest Cannabis Minds in The World give up, IF we give it up at all.

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why the Golden State of California will always be ahead of curve. This is not to say that Oregon and Colorado and Maine and any number of others don't have some pretty good shit too but again.... it was here FIRST. You in the Netherlands wouldn't have a leg to stand on...

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

This is no tirade on anyones status quo. If you've got better, F'n GREAT!
I'm just wondering where your genetics came from 1st? Well.... aside from Neville.

But, that would again put us right back in the same place now here... wouldn't it?

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I'm no troll. This is FULLY open for lengthy discussion. Which is why I am willing to eat everything I've said if historically, I am wrong.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

We have relationships here in Cali that the rest of the outside world just might not be able to comprehend. Lol!
We're Californians... Em, we share things with each other. We just might not operate like the rest of the outside world and perhaps to a fault.
It needed to be said.

We are Free Living Human Beings with illness and/or passion within Botany, Physics, Geology, Micro Biology etc. Our Expertise are vast. Yet we exclude no-one.

But, there also come issues of exclusivity.

Some of us just don't have time. We just don't. If indeed illness takes precedence. So, since WE KNOW WHO WE ARE we freely share our Best with each other. There is no charge. It's called Love.

And that's all there is to it.

Last edited:
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

We have relationships here in Cali that the rest of the outside world just might not be able to comprehend. Lol!
We're Californians... Em, we share things with each other. We just might not operate like the rest of the outside world and perhaps to a fault.
It needed to be said.

We are Free Living Human Beings with illness and/or passion within Botany, Physics, Geology, Micro Biology etc. Our Expertise are vast. Yet we exclude no-one.

But, there also come issues of exclusivity.

Some of us just don't have time. We just don't. If indeed illness takes precedence. So, since WE KNOW WHO WE ARE we freely share our Best with each other. There is no charge. It's called Love.

And that's all there is to it.
Whelp, almost a whole week and not a single response.

Is there a Trophy for THAT?! LMFAO!!!

Homesteader

Homesteader

Cali is a beautiful place. To bad its so damn expensive. It really does have so much to offer though. Sun, surf and slushy hero snow in the same day.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
How they wish???
More like..
How I wish..
How I wish I did not forget my oars today 3 miles on river aimlessly drifting..
Pretty dangerous but had no choice..

iKharon

iKharon

It's just that certain strains were started in different places... FL has some killers gardeners. As does Colorado and OR... Cali has some good shit too no doubt.. but I wouldn't say CA is THE place. Just a monumental one. I don't think there's single origin of greatness.. just my 2 cents

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
It's just that certain strains were started in different places... FL has some killers gardeners. As does Colorado and OR... Cali has some good shit too no doubt.. but I wouldn't say CA is THE place. Just a monumental one. I don't think there's single origin of greatness.. just my 2 cents
Im not sure if they were my original genetics but i remember smuggling some damn good seeds back from florida to cal. Funny just growing the same plant in 2 different states makes the difference between mid grade and top shelf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom