How to achieve active and passive ventilation?

• Thread starter jon2vano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jon2vano

Ok so I’m putting up a new build. It’s a 5x10x6.5 tent. My question concerns active and passive ventilation. I recently read that intake should be active and exhaust should be passive. Does this mean that my intake should be constantly running? And the exhaust only venting every now and then like say when set to a certain temp level or even to a timer? Also I’m wondering what is the best way to achieve vent and exhaust? I would say money is no object but that’s just not true 😂. However I don’t want to buy things needlessly or not buy things which I do need. I would like to get the setup as correct as possible the first go around. Will the VIVOSUN complete filter and in-line fan work or is the ac infinity the way to go? Also would the 8 in-line be large enough on the vent side? Concerning intake would one of the axial fans work? Or would another of the inline needs to be purchased? And last but not least is the controller with other of these two kits necessary or should these systems merely run constantly? All this being said sound is a bit of an issue. I will be running this grow in my own bedroom. I’d really appreciate any and all help that can be given! 🙏!

Latest posts

Top Bottom