HOW TO ADD NUTES TO HYDRO SET

• Thread starter sweetolmaryjane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetolmaryjane

I have a 5 gallon resevoir and 6 plants in it. a bubble machine on the bottom of the resevoir. a pack of nutes came with the set saying to administer when roots a visable...Well Roots are visable but how do i add the nutes.. just dump it in the water? really? and should i ever be changing the water?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
scoop out a cup of the water from you rez, mix nutes(go lite at first)in that cup. then pour in rez.. and yes you will want to change out your water..water will start smelling like wet feet

S

sweetolmaryjane

how often should i change the water...and is boiled water good enough?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
how often should i change the water...and is boiled water good enough?
i change out every two weeks....and i bubble tap water..
im new at water growing also,,,first try was a flop. i tryd to use r/o water
stick with tap water at first...lots of nute lines are balanced around tap water

S

sweetolmaryjane

what went wrong your first time growing? and you dont boil your water just straight tap water?...do you change it every 2 weeks even when the plants are starting out...like JUST started seeing roots... Sorry for the questions i just really dont wanna fuck this up

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
first time in hydro..i thought i needed this bad ass water filtration system..i strepped out every thing from the water..and i couldnt figure out how to fix it....so in the prosses i learned that some lines of nutes are meant to b used in tap water..
i use a air stone and air pump...bubble water for 24 hours and safe enough to grow in
changing water is neccesary for freshness

S

sweetolmaryjane

that is exactly what i have. how is your grow progressing so far? using just the tap water

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
DSC02052
DSC02053
DSC02054

Top Bottom