how to Bubble washing and tips 2024

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
This is a great thread! It looks easy but it's a lot of work. Mostly setting up, breaking down and cleaning up. I know I'm exhausted when I'm done lol.
Yeah, pouring the boiling water into the wine bottle using a funnel that is a little too big and seals up. The mouth can be an adventure! Boiling water comes blowing back up out of that funnel all over the place! I haven’t danced like that since the last time I was in front of a judge! And that’s been quite a while!😂

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

when you use the bubble bag in the washing machine i know you put ice in the machine and then you put weed inside the bag and put it in the machine but do you also put ice inside the bag or on top of the bag once bag is added to the machine ?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
when you use the bubble bag in the washing machine i know you put ice in the machine and then you put weed inside the bag and put it in the machine but do you also put ice inside the bag or on top of the bag once bag is added to the machine ?
firstly you really only need to bag if your material is very dried out,.
otherwise put a little ice in than the weed than a little more ice while leaving a little room in the bag for movement,..
remember it’s not the ice, it’s the motion of the cold water that extracts the trichomes,..

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
That space panda would have washed nice I bet, it was that sandy consistency. I need to get into the hash game eventually, maybe with done of this years outdoor i will. My custom puffco goes to waste.

Top Bottom