How to continue veg when plants moved from in to out ?

• Thread starter Jmp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jmp

I want to put plants out side in mid september when daylight hours are over 13 and getting longer so i can try grow through to next flowering season so may june july ect but light are on for 18-6 is there anyway to get plants to keep vegging but dropping lights back to 12 -12 or do i need to start fresh from seed ? Any help appreciated

R

ritoMox

I want to put plants out side in mid september when daylight hours are over 13 and getting longer so i can try grow through to next flowering season so may june july ect but light are on for 18-6 is there anyway to get plants to keep vegging but dropping lights back to 12 -12 or do i need to start fresh from seed ? Any help appreciated
Read this thread

Reactions: Jmp
J

Jmp

You need to put a light near the plants that is strong enough to prevent them from flowering.

BTW, welcome to THC Farmer.
Thanks for welcome and reply ! If u put them in darkness for like 4 days can u then trick em back into 12 -12 or will they just flower?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Why would you put them in darkness for 4 days? Why would that ever be a good idea?

J

Jmp

I duno was reading somwhere when u want to take clones back to 12-12 u can do that or put em in 4 days of 24 straight then drop back to 12 but sounds dodgy to me

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Putting them in darkness for 4 days will make them more likely to flower.

Mytwhyt

Mytwhyt

I harvest outside in September.. You must be coming into summer where you live.. When I plant flowering plants out in late April, they stop flowering and grow.. But then they're small plants and they've got the whole damn summer. The size and age might effect the outcome with your plants..

Latest posts

Top Bottom