How to correct Ph water ? Is there a natural way or by Ph up Ph down bottles

• Thread starter Morde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Morde

Hello i got a little question is there a natural way to adjust Ph in the water i use when i add fertilizers?Or to buy a Ph up and Ph down bottle or some chemicals like sulphuric acdi but not to burn them.Are there bottles from Vegetative and ones for Flowering or they are universal?How to water correctly how long from the stem or to water around the stem aswell.How long to let the water stay before watering i use river water without any chemicals.Thanks !!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ph up and down are concentrated so after dilution you really have nothing to worry about much like fertilizer of any kind to much can cause toxicity and leave, root and tissue damage.

Now I'm a hydro grower and the stability of the acids we use are important to prevent fluctuations. So acids such as citric acid from fruits and vinegar are not ideal since they break down easily. Rather nitric, phosphoric and sulfuric acids are a far better option.

In soil it's about getting your soil makeup right so you don't need to add acids or bases to you feed or at least as little as possible. Things like peat moss etc will do the buffering for you. Peat will lower ph naturally.

In soiless (like coco) like hydro you want to stick to an acid that does not break down quickly just like hydro.

As for what mixes are proven in soil there are a lot of very knowledgeable people on here like @oldskol4evr and many others that can more than likely help you out with that

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ph up and down are concentrated so after dilution you really have nothing to worry about much like fertilizer of any kind to much can cause toxicity and leave, root and tissue damage.

Now I'm a hydro grower and the stability of the acids we use are important to prevent fluctuations. So acids such as citric acid from fruits and vinegar are not ideal since they break down easily. Rather nitric, phosphoric and sulfuric acids are a far better option.

In soil it's about getting your soil makeup right so you don't need to add acids or bases to you feed or at least as little as possible. Things like peat moss etc will do the buffering for you. Peat will lo
wer ph naturally.

In soiless (like coco) like hydr
o you want to stick to an acid that does not break down quickly just like hydro.

As for what mixes are proven in soil there are a lot of very knowledgeable people on here like @oldskol4evr and many others that can more than likely help you out with that
trying my hand at a little redneck hydro,this is 33 gal of water,3oz of feed 8-16-36,3oz calcium nitrate,2oz magnesium sulfate,tube is 12 in long filled with peat moss and vermiculite,no air,no pump,1 seed,4 days later i have life. far as i know this only works on vining crops,would it be grand to do some medicine this way

Top Bottom