How to create Breed Packaging

• Thread starter brent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brent

brent

Alot of companies have the own custom packagaing were do they or were can someone find something like this????

zeke

zeke

Candy packaging industry is a good start if you wanna go the elaborate route. I prefer little glass perfume sample tubes taped to business cards ala serious seeds. Cheap efficient and stealthy. I think I paid $150 or so for 3000 perfume sample vials.

brent

brent

Thanks Zeke I already got the lil perfume bottles lol just want something to kinda out them on or in

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Depends what u want to spend. I just hired a tattoo illustrator to do my artwork.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
you could just by a label maker
Lablemaker

clockworx

clockworx

Hey guys, I'm a graphic artist and my family owns a printing company so I've been doing things like this my whole life, if your really interested in getting something made up I can make it happen on a very professional level. If you have an image or idea I can proof it and send it back for your approval with a ton of different packaging choices and for a good price, I myself like the company name on those sliding match boxes with a vile inside. But yea you would be amazed at the options there are.

clockworx

clockworx

We can print on anything, and have 100s of paper choices. If your just trying to get ssomething to start out very cheap that will last a very long time but look professional you can have nice gloss business cards made and just slide them into the same size plastic bags along with a vile or plastic container with foam or cotton inside.

clockworx

clockworx

What someone really needs to do is make a just add water seed pack... You get the small plastic container with the seeds inside a special cotton mat and the instructions say : open plastic, add 1tsp of water, close plastic and sit in 75-80deg room, check seeds in 24-48 hours, Viola!!! A foolproof germination method that will help the newer growers get their seeds to pop instead of blaming the breeder. ..shit I just gave away my million dollar idea,,geewiz

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

@clockworx- That's a pretty sick idea. I've seen wildflower seeds set into a biodegradable business card, that you can plant. It'd take a super thick card to house an indica dominate cannabis seed.

clockworx

clockworx

@clockworx- That's a pretty sick idea. I've seen wildflower seeds set into a biodegradable business card, that you can plant. It'd take a super thick card to house an indica dominate cannabis seed.
That would be one cool pack of seeds. ..it would be a selling point to all the new "med" growers that are kinda iffy about their green thumb or even people having trouble getting seeds going, have the cotton fortified with something like roots excel... I think we have something here!!!

Top Bottom