How to do ripening outdoor ?

• Thread starter Elidabeqo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You can force outdoor plants to flower by either covering them or bringing them into a dark building. It's a major hassle.

If you're in the northern hemisphere, just chill out for a couple of months. As long as you haven't chosen a place for your plants that receives a lot of ambient light, you'll be fine.

E

Elidabeqo

what can i do for this ?
20220606 130245
20220606 130123

TSD

TSD

That appears to be revegging, if you put them out too early in the season, before there is enough light to let them know they should be vegging, not flowering, they can flip to flower too soon, then back to veg once the days start to get longer... not much you can do outside other than let it ride and see what you have come fall. What part of the world are you in and when did they go out?

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
If you put them out while daylight is increasing, your flowering plants will revegetate. Best thing now is to just let them be. They'll reflower when daylight starts decreasing past 13-14 hrs, and start flowering again. Once that happens, it'll be a few months and they'll "ripen" or finish on their own.

E

Elidabeqo

They are outdoor plantet directly in the grownd.
Have 11 weeks. I changend the nutrients from 0-40-40te to 0-37-50te
Are autoflower, and i thought auto does not concern to mutch abot light.
Keep in mind that i am a beginer.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It would not be worth building a removable shelter to keep them in darkness 12 hours/day for such a small plant. I'd let it reveg and get a much bigger harvest in the fall.

EDIT: Autoflower? You're on your own. This sure does look like a revegging photo plant, though. If that's the real bud structure of this strain, time to find a new breeder.

Observationist

Observationist

Stable genetics are important,I ran this one on 24/0 then put her in the ground when she was about 2 feet tall and it didn't go into flower,the bottom buds finished before the top so i cut the finished ones first.
Lol

Love it

Top Bottom