How to extract vape juice from black afghan hash

• Thread starter psncodepsncode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

psncodepsncode

Hello everyone, I live in a Arab country were all kinds of hash weed or drug is prohibited.
But I got my hands on little amount of black hash from Afghanistan .

And I want to turn in into vape so I can smoke it without getting caught by police .

Vaping is so easy in my country but smoking normal hash is dangerous.

Please help me and explain for me in a very simple way how to turn or extract from this hash a very strong vape juice will give me the strong high feel .

Thank you

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hello everyone, I live in a Arab country were all kinds of hash weed or drug is prohibited.

And I want to turn in into vape so I can smoke it without getting caught by police .

Please help me and explain for me in a very simple way how to turn or extract from this hash a very strong vape juice will give me the strong high feel .

Thank you
just bumping this thread for you.,
geez i’d love to be where you are.. i’d be all over any hashish from there..
i don’t know how to help ya.,
if anything i’d probably leave it in a jar of isopropyl until fully dissolved than let the isopropyl evaporate off or cook it off slowly so that way your left with “hash oil”.. that you can vape..

Ponky

Ponky

Don't just don't. Also be aware there might be Doda in it. Small booger size piece on the end of a cigar maybe. But I wouldn't mess around. Not worth the risk my friend.

P

psncodepsncode

Don't just don't. Also be aware there might be Doda in it. Small booger size piece on the end of a cigar maybe. But I wouldn't mess around. Not worth the risk my friend.
What is Doda ?

P

psncodepsncode

just bumping this thread for you.,
geez i’d love to be where you are.. i’d be all over any hashish from there..
i don’t know how to help ya.,
if anything i’d probably leave it in a jar of isopropyl until fully dissolved than let the isopropyl evaporate off or cook it off slowly so that way your left with “hash oil”.. that you can vape..
Can you explain more , or perhaps you can share a link for a video shows me how exactly to do it .

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I am using vape device

I will try to get isopropyl 99%

So what’s next ?
ok i have not done this before but i can’t see why it wouldn’t work.. i’ve made different forms of hash oil..
maybe use half the chunk of hash to see..
how much hash you want to use?
so the hash would go into a jar all broken up into smaller pieces, than pour isopropyl into the jar for the chunk to break down into a liquid form, how long? don’t know., but until it’s pretty much non visible to the eye other than sediment at bottom of jar.. if sediment than i would filter through a couple coffee filters into another jar changing the couple filters a few times.. than either cook off with a rice cooker outside (the fumes are highly flammable) until bubbling has stopped than pour out into a container.. i would use a coffee warmer with the container of oil to further evaporate off the isopropyl or just let the isopropyl evaporate off naturally by pouring the jar into something like a casserole dish that has more surface area for faster evaporation..
the end product of either will go into your vape device..
pretty much it..
let me know if your going to do it this way than i’ll be here for question and just wondering how quickly the hashish would take to breakdown into the isopropyl..

P

psncodepsncode

ok i have not done this before but i can’t see why it wouldn’t work.. i’ve made different forms of hash oil..
maybe use half the chunk of hash to see..
how much hash you want to use?
so the hash would go into a jar all broken up into smaller pieces, than pour isopropyl into the jar for the chunk to break down into a liquid form, how long? don’t know., but until it’s pretty much non visible to the eye other than sediment at bottom of jar.. if sediment than i would filter through a couple coffee filters into another jar changing the couple filters a few times.. than either cook off with a rice cooker outside (the fumes are highly flammable) until bubbling has stopped than pour out into a container.. i would use a coffee warmer with the container of oil to further evaporate off the isopropyl or just let the isopropyl evaporate off naturally by pouring the jar into something like a casserole dish that has more surface area for faster evaporation..
the end product of either will go into your vape device..
pretty much it..
let me know if your going to do it this way than i’ll be here for question and just wondering how quickly the hashish would take to breakdown into the isopropyl..
Can you be specific how long to cook and to pour and other things ??

Or we can talk on the phone or WhatsApp ?

I need a simple way or if u have video .

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Can you be specific how long to cook and to pour and other things ??

Or we can talk on the phone or WhatsApp ?

I need a simple way or if u have video .
well google RSO video or QWISO pretty much same thing but done with weed..

T

tinytmp

CRYSTAL PRO MAX
Thank you
Hello. im want a portable that will vape my hash while I'm out and about I have an ego pen but that does not vape completely plus only has one heat setting! has anyone got any recommendations was thinking of a Flowermax or the new Storm pen anyone have any ideas thanks

L

Lee72

Can you explain more , or perhaps you can share a link for a video shows me how exactly to do it .
Not sure who’s there . Im lee in the Uk. Been trying to make vape oil , for 10 months now . I can make it strong but it tastes like 💩. Tried, VG n leave it b for time , slowe cooked it . Rubbish. Made deco, rap , wax . Strength is there but nothing else . I am winterising oils . Any sane advice would be welcome.🤗 I am now going to try distillation. The plan is make concentrate, dilute with 200%alchol winterise, then run through the condenser. Will that get me what I want ?

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Salam!

People who smokes hash here generally mix it with tobacco and smoke it as a cigarette/joint or in a pipe. It doesn't smell much when it burns with a full tobacco and is sneaky.

But, yeah, nicotine and tar and all that isn't good for you as you know.

Have a nice day 😊

Latest posts

Top Bottom