How to feed organic grow?

• Thread starter Scarecrow1g
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scarecrow1g

Scarecrow1g

I am trying to grow organic, my plants sprouted about a month ago and they were moved into pride lands soil three weeks ago. I have no fed them anything but water and they look amazing. Nice green and no nutrient problems yet. I really want to go organic this grow and avoid liquid fertilizers but reading online forums and watching videos has me at a loss. What can I buy that is ready to use to feed them? I am going to make a compost tea for my next watering but I would guess they will start to need more fertilizer soon. Any suggestions or a simple organic feeding guide I can follow? Thanks

7munkee

7munkee

Compost tea is a great feed, along with worm casting tea (after making tea add the compost/castings to your plant) liquid seaweed, banana tea in flower,...these are quick feeds and will do with a completely organic soil. You are feeding the microbes in your soil when you grow organic. For long term feeds I use blood meal, bone meal, and I'm gonna get a lot of flack for this one....powdered milk.

I've also used Earth Dust grow and boost and I've used Gaia green...but these must be timed right.

Oh, and I have used Cal Mag with organics if the plants need it. Some people say it kills microbes, but I haven't had to use it often enough to worry about it the few weaker microbes it might kill.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Roots organics terp tea dry amendment line. Tablespoon per gal of soil top dressed at the beginning of flower and then the bloom boost at the half way point and you will get results like this!! I do a few more things but it’s really simple man don’t go crazy with it and buy every single down to earth dry amendment there is and end up overwhelmed. The terp tea has a blend of all the different amendments in the proper ratio so all you gotta do is top dress it and water in.
63D358BC 1239 4E32 A4A1 A3BF9F1DFE61
EF51694B 97B9 4035 B599 C21962286DF7

D

Dtraderbudz23

I've heard bat guano makes your buds taste funny is this valid??

Latest posts

Top Bottom